1000 BTC @ -2% gross, +2% net, Israel, Tel Aviv - Look For Seller
(Buyer: US TB)
PROCEDURES OVERVIEW : 1000 BTC BUYER : US TB
Preparation Before Transaction
The seller confirms by his signature that he understands the below procedure and agrees with its wording. The procedure thus confirmed will be sent back to the buyer via e-mail or any other messenger ( WhatsApp, Telegram ).
The seller makes Proof of coins (POC) – it means that seller will prove the existence of the currency in his wallet for first tranche and each time a new wallet is introduced. In this case, a test transfer method will be used between the two wallets of the seller. First, the seller will inform the buyer about the exact balance in the source “A” wallet and then the buyer will specify the amount for the test transfer ( pls. asume amount 500-900 BTC) This transfer must be realized no later than 1 hour after the release of the test amount and the source wallet must contain at least 1,500 BTC. Immediately after the transfer to seller’s “B” wallet, the seller will inform the buyer of the transaction code either by e-mail or any other messenger (WhatsApp, Telegram) in order to verify the transaction on the Blockchain.
If seller doesn’t accept A to B wallet test as above, it‘s possible also to perform the Sathoshi test with the volume specified by the buyer in advance. The source wallet must contain at least 1,500 BTC that are visible on Blockchain.com.
Please note that Sathoshi or A to B wallet test sent from accounts (wallets) on other platforms that do not allow visibility of the total balance on Blockchain.com are worthless to us!
In the case of a succesfull POC, the buyer sends to seller a confirmation of the funds intended for the purchase of the cryptocurrency - POF in the form of a operation account statement.
In the case of a successful POC/POF, the buyer will submit a draft contract to the seller. Once the draft contract has been agreed by both parties, contract will be signed and both parties will transfer the contract to their banks for compliance proces.
TRANSACTION PROCEDURE WITH CONDITIONAL PAYMENT SWIFT MT103 ( FIELD 72 USED FOR CONDITION )
1. Both seller and buyer will confirm the signed agreement has been received by both bank officers in good order and thus ready to proceed.
2. On the first day of the transaction, the seller will show the readiness to proceed for the first tranche by sending 1 BTC to the buyer‘s wallet to establish a connection between the buyer‘s and seller‘s wallet. The Seller’s source wallet must contain at least BTC for first tranche. (For all following tranches started from new seller’s wallet will be sent only specified amount of Satoshi to the buyer’s wallet, the source wallet(s) must contain at least BTC for current tranche).
3. After the buyer received 1 BTC in his wallet and after the Six (6) confirmations of blockchain, the buyer immediately sends pre-advice SWIFT MT199 which will mention: Ready, willing & able to send MT103/72 conditional payment.
4. Seller’s bank officer must reply thru SWIFT to buyer’s bank stating the successful receipt of the pre-advice MT199 in order to establish a communication channel between buyers and sellers bank.
5. Buyer’s bank makes conditional payment by MT103/72 for the current tranche.
6. After receiving and confirmation of the conditional MT103/72 Swift notification at seller‘s bank, the seller transfers Bitcoins to the buyer’s wallets for the amount stated in the MT103/72 through BLOCKCHAIN at the rate of the day minus discount. The transfer of BTC must be realized within 24 hours after receipt of Swift notification.
7. After the buyer received the BTC in his designated wallets and after the Six (6) confirmations of blockchain, buyer’s bank releases immediately the conditional funds MT103/72 to seller's bank account. (or the MT103/72 stays as collateral and the tranche will be paid by MT103 in order to simplify banking solution for the following tranches, the banking process will be mutually agreed between buyer and seller)
8. The commission must be paid to the agents under the IMFPA.
9. For additional tranches steps 2 - 8 will be repeated until the total volume is settled.
10. Upon completion of the transaction, both parties sign the affidavit of successful settlement.
PROCEDURE WITH PAYMENT SWIFT MT103 SINGLE CUSTOMER CREDIT TRANSFER
On the first day of the transaction, the seller will show the readiness to proceed for the first tranche by sending 1 BTC to the buyer‘s wallet to establish a connection between the buyer‘s and seller‘s wallet. The Seller’s source wallet must contain at least BTC for first tranche. (For all following tranches started from new seller’s wallet will be sent only specified amount of Satoshi to the buyer’s wallet, the source wallet(s) must contain at least BTC for current tranche). This must be done on the day of transaction directly before buyer makes the payment via MT103 for the first tranche which will include the payment of this 1 BTC.
After the buyer receipt the 1 BTC on his wallet and after the Six (6) confirmations on Blockchain.com, buyer immediately make payment by MT103 from buyer's bank account to seller's bank account.
After receiving the MT103 Swift notification at seller‘s bank, the seller transfers 50 % BTC coins of current tranche to the buyer’s wallet. The sending of BTC must begin within 45 minutes after receipt of Swift notification.
Once the money arrives on the seller's account, the seller will transfer immediately the remaining 50% of BTC to the buyer's BTC wallet address.
Upon successful completion of the tranche, the commission will be paid under the IMFPA.
For additional tranches, steps 1 - 5 will be repeated until the total volume is settled.
Upon completion of the transaction, both parties sign the affidavit of successful settlement.
PROCEDURE TEL AVIV
Buyer and seller meet in Israel – Tel Aviv in the Seller's lawyer office.
At the meeting buyer provides fresh POF.
After checking the POF the seller should create a new blockchain wallet in front of the buyer. The wallet has to be presented on a seller’s mobile device on hand during the entire time of the deal.
“mobile device” = SmartPhone with local SIM card, all access codes for the applications will be held by the seller. Recovery seeds will be held 50% by buyer and 50% by seller.
In order to verify the wallet the buyer will send 0.5 test BTC to the created wallet.
After receiving the test BTC from the buyer, the seller should send it back to the buyer's wallet. Once received, it makes the verification procedure completed.
The seller transfers bitcoins equal to the agreed amount to his new just created wallet.
The buyer checks the new wallet address in the blockchain.com whether the coins have already been transferred to the seller's new wallet.
After verification ( at least 6 confirmations on Blockchain ), the buyer transfers the sum equal to the amount of BTC in the new wallet to the seller's bank account.
Once confirmed that the amount credited his bank account, the seller transfers the coins from his new wallet to the buyer's wallet.
Steps 6,7,8,9 repeat until the closing of the transaction. The mobile device does not leave the area of transaction until it is fully closed.
The Commission must be paid to the agents under the IMFPA.
Notice: For transactions over 100mil USD is possible use TREZOR/NANO LEDGER wallet.