" Cryptocurrency reserves held on digital asset exchanges have been dropping to new lows, as some of the top exchanges have seen significant bitcoin reserve balance drops. A few months ago trading platforms had a lot more bitcoin reserves on hand and onchain data shows a few exchanges have seen customers steadily drain 187,000 bitcoins ($2.1B) from exchange-owned cold wallets.
In February, Coinbase had 1 million bitcoin under management and today reserves are down over 9% as 92,000 bitcoin ($1B) has left the exchange. Today, according to Bituniverse’s online exchange balance rank tracker, the San Francisco trading platform has 908,560 BTC under management." - Read Full Article
50K BTC BUYER IN LIECHTENSTEIN, SWITZERLAND
-5% Gross , -2% Net, Bank, Escrow, Liechtenstein, Swiss
Look For Seller Mandate Only - OTCbid.com
NEW: 50K BTC @ -5% gross, -2% net, F2F, Escrow, Bank, Liechtenstein, Lugano, Switzerland - Look For Seller
(Buyer: PK GL)
A buyer want to purchase 50K BTC at -5% gross, -2% net
Buyerside = 1.5%
Sellerside = 1.5%
The transaction for the exchange of Bitcoin and Funds between Buyer and Seller will work under strict FINMA rules in a transparent way.
The Buyers Bank, located in Liechtenstein will work as Escrow, using her secured own Bank Wallet for receiving the Bitcoin of the Seller.
An appointed Exchange in Switzerland will be responsible for completing the chain analysis on the proposed transaction wallets and collecting the needed documents.
The Buyer already on-boarded and passed the Due Diligence of the Liechtenstein Bank.
Transfer of the purchasing amount can be realized by: Ledger to Ledger (please look at the Bank Information / Procedure below); First Steps to complete for positive transaction
1. Buyers representive will forward an LOI incl. the Procedure and the agreed terms and conditions direct to the hands of the Seller.
2. Seller will send KYC and copy Passport to the Exchange only for Due Diligence purposes;
3. Seller will forward the signed message from the wallet to the Exchange in order to do the needed test of the wallet (Forensic Test); No Satoshi needed. We prefer to use a more sensible method – sending a signed message from the wallet, which is a verifiable test that is reusable across different buyer groups.
4. SPA will be forwarded to the Seller
5. Face to face meeting will be arranged between direct counterparties will be arranged in the office in Lugano/Switzerland.
Information of the Bank (Procedure):
To ensure the quality throughout the process , both parties need to have a banking relationship with the Bank. Assumption: Crypto Swap without involvement of an introducer.
Both parties are on-boarded with the bank; Various checks;
FIAT Assets in CHF or EUR are fully deposit on an account of the Bank; Source of Funds checks are conducted successfully;
SELLER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :
DM Raymond Chai (on Linkedin)
Telegram @ OTCbidcom
Telegram: +1 (786) 632 8577