" Frank Rotman, Partner at QED Investors, posted a Twitter thread about venture investing, which included:
“Founders’ pitches describe a problem, their solution to the problem, and the financials the business will generate over time. Investors need to ask: How much can you learn, how quickly, and for how much money? There’s been a recent trend to raise a lot of money and then quickly add more capital at higher valuations. The critical question to ask: What has the company learned since the last valuation?”" - Read Full Article
100K BTC SELLER IN CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA
-6% Gross, -3% Net, Escrow, Lawyer, Cape Town
Look For Buyer Mandate Only - OTCbid.com
NEW: 100K BTC @ -6% Gross, -3% Net, Escrow, Lawyer, Bank, Cape Town - Look For Buyer
(Seller : VM YS)
A seller has 100K BTC @ -6% gross, -3% net
Buyerside = 1.5%
Sellerside = 1.5%
First tranche = 1000 BTC
Subsequent tranches = 10000 BTC
1. Buyer and Seller sign an Agreement for Agreed total BTC Contract
2. Buyer sends Fresh Dated Proof Of Funds Of The First Tranche to the Seller.
3. Seller sends proof of coins of the first tranche to the Buyer.
4. Buyer sends Funds to the Seller's Escrow Account/ Seller's Lawyer's account of the first tranche of 1 000 bitcoins
5. Upon receipt and confirmation by the Seller's lawyer, the seller will immediately sends 1 000 bitcoins to Buyer's wallet.
6. On receipt and conformation of bitcoins by buyer on his wallet, the seller's lawyer will immediately release funds to the seller less commission and also pay all intermediaries.
BUYER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :
DM Raymond Chai (on Linkedin)
Telegram @ OTCbidcom
Telegram: +1 (786) 632 8577