" While the Bitcoin price has recorded historic growth – increasing by 92% in a month and about 340% in a year – one investor is locked out of accessing his riches because he forgot his IronKey password.
Stefan Thomas, a German-born programmer in San Francisco, told The New York Times this week that he forgot the password to his IronKey, a secure hard drive with the keys to his wallet with 7,002 Bitcoins, or about $US220 million ($280 million) worth. IronKey gives users 10 guesses to get their password right before encrypting the hard drive’s contents; Thomas has two more tries left.
“I would just lay in bed and think about it,” Thomas told The Times’ Nathaniel Popper. “Then I would go to the computer with some new strategy, and it wouldn’t work, and I would be desperate again.” - Read Full Article
50K+ BTC SELLER IN USA AVAILABLE
-10% Gross, -5% Net, Escrow, USA
Look For Buyer Mandate Only - OTCbid.com
NEW: 50K BTC with R&E @ -10% gross, -5% net, Bank, Escrow, JP Morgan, USA - Look For Buyer
(Seller : GD PS)
Seller is selling 50K BTC with R&E @ -10% gross, -5% net
Buyer = 5%
Buyer mandate = 1.25%
Seller mandate = 1.25%
Buyer intermediaries = 1.25%
Seller intermediaries = 1.25%
First tranche = 5000 BTC min
Subsequent tranches = 5000 BTC per week until contract exhausted
1. Buyer provides executed SPA with current passport, Bank Statement or account Screenshot matching buyer or buyer company name/Seller signs SPA with passport/All parties execute seller attorney Trust/Escrow agreement.
2. Buyer transfers funds from his account to seller's escrow/Trust agent
3. Seller Transfers coins from his BTC wallet to his escrow/Trust agent or directly from his wallet to buyer
4. Both parties (escrow/Trust agent and Buyer) confirm the availability of coin and funds to each other
5. Buyer confirms receipt of coins (6 confirmations) to Escrow/Trust Agent.
6. Sellers escrow/Trust agent releases funds to the sellers account and fees to the consultants on both sides.
BUYER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :
Telegram: +1 (786) 632 8577