" The Advancing Blockchain Act could allow the United States to join other major players at the cutting edge of blockchain technology.
Governments worldwide are reaping the benefits of blockchain integration within a number of fields. As Dubai deploys blockchain as part of its smart city initiative, citizens of Georgia interact with the technology to register and transfer land titles. It takes three minutes to register a title, and the blockchain framework behind it enables security, longevity and transparency — qualities that go a long way in restoring people’s faith in their governments."- Read Full Article
50K+ BTC SELLER IN HK
-5% Gross, -2% Net, Bank, Hong Kong
Look For Buyer Mandate Only - OTCbid.com
NEW: 50K BTC + R&E @ -5% Gross, -2% Net, Bank, HK - Look For Buyer
(Seller: TK PL)
Seller in HK has 50K BTC+ R&E, -5% gross, -2% net
Buyerside = 1.5%
Sellerside = 1.5%
Buyer must be in HK for easy and quick transaction. Seller sends BTC first.
1st tranche: 400 BTC
Seller meet with Buyer bank officer.
Bank confirmed buyer fund available
Seller send 400 BTC for trial to Buyer's wallet,
Buyer directs Buyer's bank to release the fund into cash (refer Full Procedure )
1. Buyer arranges with his banker for cash U.S. Dollars.
2. Buyer provides bank officer name and location of the bank branch in Hong Kong.
3. Seller meets the bank officer at scheduled time set by buyer.
4. Seller verifies the cash with the buyer bank officer.
5. After confirmation, seller transfers 400 BTC to buyer’s wallet. For discount of 5% (in BTC amount), seller also transfers to buyer nominated wallet in BTC format.
6. Buyer checks wallet. Once confirm BTC arrived, buyer informs his banker to release the cash to seller.
7. Buyer bank officer releases the cash 100% invoice of 400 BTC to seller.
8. Buyer pays brokers' commissions in BTC to brokers' nominated BTC wallets
The following tranches repeat above steps (1) – (8).
BUYER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :