" A Canada-based company is luring people into investing in overly attractive bitcoin investment plans.
The Canadian securities regulators of the British Columbia Securities Commission (BCSC) today issued a warning against Canada Bitcoin Exchange Inc.
BCSC stated that the company was offering four suspicious BTC-based investment plans via its website. Each program required investors to invest a specific capital for 24-48 hours. And in return, the suspected scammer promised returns starting from 3,586 percent, which went as high as 7,985 percent." - READ FULL ARTICLE
100K BTC seller IN NEW YORK
-8% Gross . -5% net . Escrow . Metropolitan Bank . NY
Buyer Mandates Only
NEW: 25K-100K BTC @ -8% gross, -5% net, B2B, Metropolitan Bank NY - Look For Buyer
(Seller : M S)
Seller rep is direct to Seller Mandate
Min 25K, Max 100K, -8% gross, -5% net, Metropolitan bank
LOI, KYC, POC,
POF type - Bank Statement,
POC type - No, Bank2Bank
Agreements type: Purchase Sale Agreement
Face-2-face meeting: Los Angeles US
1. Buyer provides a free form statement from the bank. Screenshot of bank account is acceptable.
2. Buyer provides the documents in according with the required KYC docuents list.
3. Seller performs their due diligence and compliance measures within 3-5 working days
4. Buyer and Seller sign the agreeent
5. In 7 business day, seller transfers the first 10% tranche of BTC
6. Within 9 subsequent business day, Seller transfers the remaining 90% of BTC in 10% tranche each business day
7. After receiving 100% BTC, Buyer transfers the fund to Seller's bank account
Within the whole period of the agreement, the funds should remain untouched on Buyer's bank account. No transfer of those funds is allowed within that period, otherwise, the deal is immediately terminated and Buyer has to pay only for the amount of BTC which has been transferred from seller to buyer by that moment.
BUYER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact:
WhatsApp : +1 786 254 6589