" Ever since Bitcoin (BTC) suddenly ran on February 8th, posting a jaw-dropping performance that came straight out of left field, the broader crypto market has entered a lull. While there have been a few notable movers, like Binance Coin (BNB), the broader digital asset class has all but stopped moving. Price action has effectively come to a standstill." - Read Full Article
275K BTC BUYER FOR WT
-4% Gross . -2% net . Wilington Trust
Seller Mandate Only - OTCbid.com
NEW: 275K BTC @ -4% gross, -2% net, Wilmington Trust - Look For Seller
(Buyer: G M C)
Buyer rep is direct to buyer mandate
Buyer looks for 275K BTC @ -4% gross, -2% net, -2% commission
Buyer is already KYC’d and onboarded
Transactional Process with Wilmington procedures :
1. Seller shows POC through a signed message or small satoshi test from a wallet containing a min of at least the amount of the desired transaction for coin analysis. Minimum size of initial test transaction is $500,000 USD
2. An escrow agreement is signed between Buyer and Seller and then submitted to Wilmington Trust for approval.
3. Upon approval, both buyer and seller parties are KYC'd via WT compliance.
4. After passing KYC, a Sales and Purchase Agreement (SPA) and Irrevocable Master Fee Protection Agreement (IMFPA) is drafted and and signed by all involved parties.
5. Buyer wires a deposit in the amount of at least 100 BTC, enough to cover the initial tranche amount, WT confirms receipt and holding of the funds to the seller.
6. At an agreed time, Buyer and Seller parties gets on a conference call to set Spot price using Tradeblock.com, and facturing in the Net Discount, Seller guarentees coins to be sent within 10-minutes of agreeing on the Spot Price.
7. After a minimum of 6 confirmations on the blockchain, Buyer, Seller, and representatives call WT as well as send a signed document confirming the successful transfer for each tranche. WT then immediately wires funds to seller's account.
8. This process continues with agreed upon tranche schedule until contract is filled.
The LOI is the first doc, P&S agreement, Escrow agreement and deal road map.
We need you to confirm the seller is onboarded at Wilmington Trust. Please send verification etc.
SELLER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact:
WhatsApp : +1 786 254 6589