" Bitcoin has dropped nearly 1% today and has led the entire crypto markets to slide, with many major cryptocurrencies trading down 2% or more. Despite today’s drop, trading volumes on major exchanges has been holding steady, and are up significantly from where they were in early-February.
Now, one popular cryptocurrency analyst explained that he believes most major cryptos will plunge as Bitcoin begins making bigger price swings." - Read Full Article
300K-800K+ BTC Sellers In EU, US
-6% Gross . -3% net . Escrow . EU . US
Buyer Mandates Only - OTCbid.com
NEW: 300K - 800K+ BTC @ -6% Gross, -3% Net, EU, US - Look For Buyers
(Seller: J G)
I a direct to Seller Mandate
We are interested in doing business with the following list of buyers all buyers must follow our procedures with no changes commissions seller side closed buyer side open and starts with you.
1. Buyer completes Bitcoin Purchase Agreement, passport copy or photo ID, current bank statement(POF) and IMFPA send to seller mandate, Seller countersigns agreement ,and send a copy to buyer with escrow agreement the buyer SIGNS ESCROW AGREEMENT , seller signs and escrow attorney signs and provides a copy to buyer. At this point buyer establishes a new wallet with omniwallet.org and provide the login information to the seller (such as wallet ID email address and password)
2. Seller will transfer bitcoins to the new wallet and private key will be issued by blockchain to complete the transaction.
3. Buyer will confirm the bitcoins and send the payment to the seller's ESCROW ATTORNEY BANK ACCOUNT and change the login password for security purposes
4. Upon confirmation of the payment, seller will release the private key to the buyer to complete the transaction
5. Buyer will move the Bitcoins to another wallet for safe keeping.
BUYER MANDATES ONLY
Interested parties should contact:
WhatsApp : +1 786 254 6589