Updated: Jul 11, 2019
" Bitcoin (BTC) bolstered its already bullish technical setup with a move above $13,000 earlier today.
The top cryptocurrency by market capitalization rose to $13,154 in the Asian trading hours, the highest level since June 27, according to Bitstamp data.
With the move to two-week highs, BTC has recovered 85 percent of the sell-off from $13,880 to $9,614 seen in seven days to July 2. " - Read Full Article
150K BTC Buyer In Signature Bank
-4% Gross . -2% net . Signature Bank
Look For Seller Mandate Only - OTCbid.com
NEW: 150K BTC @ -4% gross, -2% net, Signature Bank - Look For Seller
(Buyer: AA KG)
A new buyer is looking for150K BTC at -4% Gross, -2% Net, Signature Bank
Transactional Procedures :
1. NCNDA, POF, POC, KYC/AML
2. After KYC, choose the Custodian account....either Signature Bank or Wilmington Trust
3. Sign agreement with buyer, seller and custodian
4. Transfer funds and coins to Custodian account.
5. Custodian do the rest as per agreement.
6. Custodian takes care of buyer and seller and make sure both are paid including brokers.
7. Procedures subjected to changes and agreed by both parties..
BUYER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :
WhatsApp : +1 786 254 6589