" Cryptocurrencies, originally a way to conduct business outside the financial system, are increasingly seen as an asset akin to private equity or venture capital.
Cryptocurrencies have soared in value. In a decade, they’ve gone from a fringe obsession that allowed coin holders to conduct business outside the financial system to an alternative investment managed as if it were any other investment. It hasn’t hurt that the price of a single Bitcoin has gone from zero to over $30,000 in that time.
But if affluent investors are increasingly seeing cryptocurrencies the way they see other high-risk assets, like private equity shares and venture capital, that raises a new question for the people who manage their assets: How can a completely modern but volatile asset fit into legal structures that date back a century or more? " - Read Full Article
100K+ BTC BUYER IN LONDON
-8% Gross, -5% Net, Escrow, Linklaters, Dentons, Prime Trust, London
Look For Seller Mandates Only - OTCbid.com
NEW: 100K BTC with R&E @ -8% Gross -5% Net, Escrow, London, UK - Look For Seller
(Buyer : UA....VG)
London Regulated Buyers want to buy 100000 BTC with R&E @ -8% gross, -5% net.
Sellerside = 1%
Buyerside = 1%
Escrow = 1%
Preferably UK based Escrow with well known international Escrow firm eg. Linklaters, Dentons, Prime Trust
KYC, LOI, POF, POC managed through Escrow provider Linklaters
1. Buyer and Seller sign a Letter of Agreement or SPA with final details of the transaction. IMFPA to be signed by all parties.
2. Buyer transfers funds to nominated Escrow company.
3. Seller transfers BTC to nominated Escrow company
4. Escrow Lawyers analysed, confirmed coins and cleared history. Funds in Escrow transferred to Seller's Bank Account
5. Seller confirmed receipt of funds, lawyers transfer Seller's BTC to Buyer's private Wallet
6. Escrow distributes commissions to brokers, dealers and mandates etc.
SELLER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :
DM Raymond Chai (on Linkedin)
Telegram: +1 (786) 632 8577