OTCbid - Australian man who claims to have invented bitcoin ordered to surrender $5.9b of the crypto
" The Australian man who claims to have invented bitcoin a decade ago submitted false documents and lied in a legal dispute with the estate of his former partner, a judge ruled, adding that Craig Wright has to surrender more than $US4 billion ($5.9 billion) of the cryptocurrency. US Magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart in Florida, ruled on Monday that the late Dave Kleiman owned half of all bitcoins that Craig mined through 2013, and half of all intellectual property he created, according to a court transcript. That would give title to more than 410,000 bitcoins to Kleiman's estate. One bitcoin was worth $US10,162 on Tuesday." - Read Full Article
NEW BUYER LOOKING FOR 100K BTC
-4% Gross . -1% Net . Escrow . Bank
Look For Seller Mandate Only - OTCbid.com
NEW: 100K BTC per day @ -4% gross, -1% net, Bank, Escrow - Look For Seller
(Buyer: AS KM)
New Buyer is looking for 100,000 BTC. -4% gross, -1% net
3% brokers, 1.5% buyerside, 1.5% sellerside
1. Buyer and seller exchange KYC , and execute the contract Agreement
2. Buyer sends POF(Proof of funds) to Seller
3. 1 BTC as POC (Proof of coin) is sent from seller wallet not less than 1000btc balance to buyer wallet
4. Buyer confirms coin received, does his forensics and confirms Wallet balance. Buyer sends the 1 BTC back or pays for it instantly after receiving depending on the initial agreement.
5. IMFPA is signed
6. Buyer sends funds first to Seller’s Bank or Sellers Escrow/Lawyer with Proof of transaction receipt
7. Seller send agreed amount of coins to buyers wallet.
8. In case of escrow; Lawyer releases the funds to the seller. Repeat until total amount of agreed BTC are sold.
SELLER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :
WhatsApp : +1 786 254 6589