" Vending machines operated by major Asia-Pacific soft-drink bottler and distributor Coca-Cola Amatil will now be accepting payments in crypto.
Vending machines operated by major Asia-Pacific soft-drink bottler and distributor Coca-Cola Amatil will now be accepting payments in crypto.
The development follows a new deal with digital asset platform Centrapay announced on Monday.
Coca-Cola Amatil’s network of 2,000-plus vending machines in Australia and New Zealand will enable consumers to spend their crypto by using their smartphone cameras to scan a QR code payment sticker, provided they have the Sylo Smart Wallet installed." - Read Full Article
300K+ BTC SELLERS IN USA, Dubai, Switzerland
-6% Gross, -3% Net, B2B.
Look For Buyer Mandate Only - OTCbid.com
NEW: 300K BTC + R&E @ -6% Gross, -3% Net, Bank2Bank, Dubai, USA, Switzerland - Look For Buyer
Sellers from Dubai, USA and Switzerland have total 300K BTC + R&E, -6% gross, -3% net
Buyerside = 1.5%
Sellerside = 1.5%
TRANSACTION PROCEDURE MT103/72:
1. Buyer provide fresh bank statement signed by two bank officers, CIS+AVT
a. CIS is buyer details, ( company name, passport, bank details)
b. ATV is "Autorization To Verify" is a letter who give our bank officers to contact your bank officers and ask if proof of funds is genuine
2. The Bank of the USD-provider issues SWIFT MT199 POF and non-operational form SWIFT MT103/72, to the Bank of BTC-provider to the following details: After the final approval of the SWIFT MT103/72 form, the BTC-provider sends a test micro transaction of Satoshi to establish a connection between the wallets of the BTC-provider and the USD-provider.
3. USD-provider checks the legitimacy of the wallets.
4. After checking the bitcoin wallets, Bank of USD-provider issues operational form SWIFT MT103/72 in the amount of days delivery to the details specified in clause 2.2.1 of this agreement.
5. Bank of BTC-provider together with Bank of USD-provider conducts verification and authentication of SWIFT MT103/72.
6. BTC-provider transfers bitcoins in tranches from its wallet to the wallet specified by the USD-provider.
7. The USD-provider for each tranche of bitcoins makes payment in USD to the BTC-provider by SWIFT MT103/202/TT or release unconditional Payment. The final price of bitcoins is determined by the exchange rate on the day of sending bitcoins.
BUYER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :