" A giant repositioning since December 2017 is about to come to a close, claims Positive Crypto, leading to new price all-time highs.
Bitcoin (BTC) has spent almost 900 days correcting from its $20,000 all-time highs — but its trip to $100,000 is about to start.
That is the opinion of popular social media trader and analyst Positive Crypto, who on May 29 declared that the largest cryptocurrency’s 896-day climbdown would soon be over. " - Read Full Article
100K-200K+ BTC BUYER
-6% Gross, -3% Net, Bank, Dominica, Luxembourg, Switzerland
Look For Seller Mandate Only - OTCbid.com
NEW: 100K - 200K+ BTC @ -6% Gross, -3% Net, Migom Bank, Dominica, Luxembourg, Switzerland - Look For Seller
(Buyer : SD FG)
A Swiss buyer is ready to buy volume of 200K+ BTC at -6% gross, -3% net
Buyerside = 1.5%
Sellerside = 1.5%
1. The seller must be familiarized with the order execution process and the fees structure in order to sell Bitcoin through the Migom Bank
2. The seller must open (or already have) an account with the Migom Bank:
a. If a legal entity – pass a full KYC check
b. If an individual – there are two options:
i. A small amount – A General account is opened; a regular KYC check is carried out
ii. Amount greater than 250 thousand USD – Private Banking account is opened, it is required to fill in and sign a pack of documents with decreased transaction fees
OTC deal can be executed in terms of the formal contract
3. The seller sends an email, in which he instructs the Bank to sell Bitcoin at a specified time for a certain amount
For example, the text of the letter might be:
“I do kindly request to sell 100 Bitcoins through the Migom Bank. Please provide the BTC address of the Migom Bank for the transfer of Bitcoins. After receiving Bitcoins, immediately sell them at the average market rate and transfer the proceeds to my USD account 0xxxxxxxxxx. I agree with the commission of X% that will be taken.”
4. The Migom Bank states its BTC address in response, afterwards, the seller transfers the specified amount of BTC to it and sends via an e-mail a link to the confirmation of the transaction (as an additional check, the transaction can be completed starting from 0.001 BTC, and after confirmation receipt – for the remaining amount).
5. The Bank performs the exchange operation at the agreed time and transfers the amount in US dollars to the seller’s account with The Migom Bank minus the commission.
6. In the end, The Migom Bank sends the seller a letter in response to the initial request with a payment confirmation to the account and a screenshot from the DiMM system, confirming the average price of the order.
Migom Bank is a fully licensed global bank. Migom Bank Ltd. is an International Bank regulated by the Financial Services Unit of the Ministry of Finance of the Commonwealth of Dominica. Licence №08082019
E-wallets applications and other e-money services are provided by Migom Investments S.A., Luxembourg, EMD agent of London company Transactive Systems Ltd. EMD Agent registration with FCA, no. 902737
Migom Bank has a full banking license in Commonwealth of Dominica, one of the well-established offshore banking jurisdictions. The other two members of the group are Migom Investments S.A. registered in Luxembourg and Migom Verwaltung AG registered in Switzerland.
SELLER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :