" Within the last 24 hours, the Bitcoin price moved between $9,000 and $9,200 and could not break out of the sideways trend.
Analysts expect a strong price movement in the coming days, which could lead to a 20% correction.
Grayscale’s interest in Bitcoin remains strong, with the institution purchasing more Bitcoin than is currently mined. " - Read Full Article
250K BTC BUYER
-5% Gross, -2% Net, Wilmington Trust
Look For Seller Mandate Only - OTCbid.com
NEW: 250K+ BTC @ -5% gross, -2% net, Wilmington Trust - Look For Seller
(Buyer: VS NS)
Buyer is looking for 250K+ BTC at -5% gross, -2% net
Buyerside = 1.5%
Sellerside = 1.5%
1. Buyer shows POF. Seller shows POC through a signed message or small Satoshi test from a wallet
2. An escrow agreement is signed between Buyer and Seller and then submitted to Wilmington Trust for approval.
3. Upon approval, both buyer and seller parties are KYC'd via WT compliance.
4. After passing KYC, a Sales and Purchase Agreement (SPA) and Irrevocable Master Fee Protection Agreement (IMFPA) is drafted and and signed by all involved parties.
5. Buyer wires a deposit in the amount of at least 100 BTC, enough to cover the initial tranche amount, WT confirms receipt and holding of the funds to the seller.
6. At an agreed time, Buyer and Seller parties gets on a conference call to set Spot price, and facturing in the Net Discount, Seller guarentees coins to be sent within 10-minutes of agreeing on the Spot Price.
7. After a minimum of 6 confirmations on the blockchain, Buyer, Seller, and representatives call WT as well as send a signed document confirming the successful transfer for each tranche. WT then immediately wires funds to seller's account.
8. This process continues with agreed upon tranche schedule until contract is filled.
The LOI is the first doc, P&S agreement, Escrow agreement and deal road map.
SELLER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :
Text Now: +1 (786) 438 2844
DM Raymond Chai (on Linkedin)