" Bitcoin and cryptocurrency prices have soared over the last few weeks, pushed on by a raft of positive news and boosted by the U.S. election.
The bitcoin price has also climbed after central banks around the world, including the U.S. Federal Reserve last month, have signalled they are increasingly looking into digitalizing their currencies, potentially opening up the bitcoin and crypto market to millions.
Now, bitcoin and crypto watchers are braced ahead of the European Central Bank’s (ECB) two-day annual forum, beginning today—with ECB president Christine Lagarde, who last month said the ECB "should be prepared to issue a digital euro," set to speak about the "implications of fundamental global changes for central banks." " - Read Full Article
100K+ BTC SELLER IN USA AVAILABLE
-6% Gross , -3% Net, Bank2Bank, USA
Look For Buyer Mandate Only - OTCbid.com
NEW: 100K BTC with R&E @ -6% Gross -3% Net, Bank2Bank, US - Look For Buyer
(Seller : SM TM)
A Seller has 100K BTC @ -6% gross, -3% net.
Sellerside = 1.5%
Buyerside = 1.5%
Payment shall be made by bank transfer via SWIFT MT103 to the seller’s nominated bank account.
Price reference : www.coinmarketcap.com
The payment of any banking fees and charges for the bank-to-bank SWIFT of agreed MT103, including issuing instruments costs will be paid by the Buyer.
Non-performance by either Seller or Buyer will be liable for 250 BTC payable to the other party to their designated wallet (s) or bank account
1) Seller sends a draft SPA. Within 24 hours, buyer will fill out with buyer's required details, SIGN and return the SPA to the seller. Within 24 hours, seller will fill out all required details, SIGN and send back the SIGNED SPA on a PDF format.
2) Proof of bank account control: $5 will be sent from buyer’s bank to seller’s designated bank to prove buyer has bank account control.
3) Proof of coins: The seller will show the readiness to proceed for the first tranche by sending a Satoshi from his wallet to the buyer's wallet to establish the connection between both wallets. The Seller’s source wallet must contain at least 1,000 BTC. (For all following tranches started from new seller’s wallet will be sent only specified amount of Satoshi to the buyer’s wallet, the source wallet(s) must contain at least BTC for current tranche).
4) After the buyer verified the transferring of a Satoshi to his wallet and after the Six (6) confirmations of blockchain, the buyer sends payment by Swift MT103 for the current tranche. Scheduled tranches (see Annex A).
5) After receiving and confirmation of the Swift MT103 at seller‘s bank, the seller transfers Bitcoins to the buyer’s wallets for the amount stated in the Swift MT103 through BLOCKCHAIN at the rate of the day -4 % net discount. The transfer of BTC must be realized within 24 hours after receipt of Swift notification.
6) Buyer will confirm the receipt of the BTC in his wallet.
7) The commission must be paid by seller to the agents under the IMFPA 1310-BTC-2020 which is included in this agreement in “Annex C”.
8) For additional tranches steps 3 – 9 will be repeated until the total volume is settled.
9) Upon completion of the transaction, both parties sign the affidavit of successful settlement.
BUYER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :
DM Raymond Chai (on Linkedin)
Telegram @ OTCbidcom
Telegram: +1 (786) 632 8577