" After a strong rejection near $12,000, bitcoin price started a fresh decline against the US Dollar. A swing high was formed near $12,053 and recently declined below $11,800 and $11,400. There was a break below a major bullish trend line with support near $11,840 on the hourly chart of the BTC/USD pair (data feed from Kraken). The pair tested the $10,800 support level and it remains well supported for more gains." - Read Full Article
250K BTC SELLER IN Europe
-2% Gross . -1% net . B2B . Switzerland . Europe
Look For Buyer Mandate Only
NEW: 250K BTC @ -2% gross, -1% net, Switzerland, Europe - Look For Buyer
(Seller: RC CB)
I am direct to Mandate. Short chain.
European seller has 250K BTC at -2% gross, -1% net, 1% commissions
Procedure : Bank2Bank
KYC : Yes
LOI : No
POF : SWIFT MT199
POC : Satoshi test
Face-2-face meeting : N/A
1. Intermediaries sign NCNDA. Buyer, seller and mandates sign NCNDA.
2. Buyer provides CIS, KYC and issues SWIFT MT199 Proof of Funds message.
3. Seller vets KYC and POF.
4. SPA / IMFPA produced with deal code shared.
5. Seller provides POC via Satoshi test.
6. Buyer vets POC.
7. Buyer opens a weekly MT799 Blocked Funds (covering 5 days) with the following tranche schedule:
a. Tranche #1 = 1,000 coins
b. Tranche #2 = 5,000 coins
c. Tranche #3 and subsequent = 10,000 coins per day thereafter Tranche #1 and #2 can be executed on the same day if the buyer prefers, or can be done on day 1 and day 2 separately.
8. Buyer wires payment after each well received tranche (partially releasing the blocked funds).
BUYER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact:
WhatsApp : +1 786 254 6589