" After a downside correction, bitcoin price fond support near the $10,800 level against the US Dollar.There was a decent recovery in the past two sessions and the price traded above $11,300.There is a key bearish trend line forming with resistance near $11,600 on the hourly chart of the BTC/USD pair (data feed from Kraken).Ethereum is still trading below $300 and ripple price is struggling to climb higher.
Bitcoin price is showing positive signs above the $11,200 level against the US Dollar. BTC could surge higher once it breaks the $11,600 resistance level in the near term." - Read Full Article
100K BTC SELLER IN LONDON
-6% Gross . -3% net . B2B . HSBC . London
Look For Buyer Mandate Only
NEW: 100K BTC @ -6% gross, -3% net, B2B, HSBC, London - Look For Buyer
B2B HSBC London:
1. Buyer LOI.
2. Seller provides SPA with KYC and public wallet address in SPA for forensic.
3. Buyer counterfills/signs SPA+NCNDA/IMFPA.
4. Buyer issues POF/MT199.
5. Seller issues POC/satoshi test from Seller's wallet address that has been provided in SPA. Buyer can specify a certain quantity of satoshi for test.
6. Buyer issues MT103/72 or MT799 or MT760 based on what agreed upon.
7. Seller sends coins to the Buyer's wallet.
8. Buyer releases funds to Seller.
BUYER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact:
WhatsApp : +1 786 254 6589