" Mike Novogratz, formerly of Fortress Financial, went all-in on crypto following his stint at Wall Street giant Fortress Investments. After retiring from the investment group in 2015, rumor has it that he went on a personal journey, finding Bitcoin (BTC) in the process. And since then, he has only expressed his support for this nascent asset class, once stating that he held 20% of his personal net worth in BTC and Ether (ETH)
....he believes BTC will become a digital version of gold... " - Read Full Article
400K BTC SELLER In Eastern Europe
-5% Gross . -2% net . Escrow . Eastern Europe
Buyer Mandate Only - OTCbid.com
NEW: 400K BTC @ -5%gross, -2% net, Satoshi, Escrow, Eastern Europe - Look For Buyer
(Seller: -S N)
We have Eastern European seller
Immediate sale of 400K BTC available
-5% Gross, -2% Net.
The process and procedures:
1. Buyer mandate and seller mandate will communicate the offer and describe the transaction and duties and responsibilities of parties, and the terms and conditions of the forwarded Deed of Agreement.
2. Buyer issues LOI and Seller shall via his mandate show BTC balance of his Trezor Wallet for the first tranche. The POC will be done via Skype Live Screen Sharing Transmission with both the buyer and the seller on the call. Seller will show buyer the available balance of each account in the Trezor Wallet and send a Satoshi Amount from one of the Wallet Accounts to buyer as proof of ownership of the wallet. Buyer then sends back the Satoshi amount to the seller’s wallet. The POC Skype Live Screen Sharing Transmission will be closed upon satisfaction of the buyer.
3. Buyer shall show Proof of Funds for the First Tranche in currency required by the Seller and agreed as a transactional currency. The Proof of Funds must have a Bank Statement not more than a week old. The seller will only accept verifiable POF from the buyer.
4. The seller will issue the Draft Contract to the buyer for review and Upon acceptance of the terms and conditions by the BUYER, the Bitcoin (BTC) sales and agreement will be signed by all parties and trade begins.
5. Upon receipt of the signed agreement by the seller, seller issues the invoice for the first Tranche and sends copy to buyer.
6. Within 24 Working Hours upon receipt of the seller’s invoice by the Buyer, the buyer makes payment via Wire Transfer to Escrow Agent and sends proof of payment.
7. On notice from the Escrow Agent to Seller that the requisite sum has been received from Buyer and credited to the Escrow account, Seller will immediately release the coins to the Buyer.
8. Escrow pays seller’s intermediaries and releases the funds to seller.
Interested parties should contact :
WhatsApp : +1 786 254 6589