" Bitcoin is struggling to surpass the $7,800 resistance area against the US Dollar. It seems like BTC price could dip towards $7,600 or $7,400 before a fresh rally towards $8,000.
Bitcoin made two attempts to clear the $7,800 hurdle against the US Dollar, but it failed.
The price is showing a few bearish signs and it could correct towards $7,600 or $7,400.
It is testing a major bullish trend line with support near $7,700 on the hourly chart of the BTC/USD pair (data feed from Kraken).
The pair could correct a few points, but a run towards the $8,000 resistance is still on the cards." - Read Full Article
25K BTC BUYER IN DUBAI
-4% Gross, -1% Net, Escrow, Dubai
Look For Seller Mandate Only - OTCbid.com
NEW: 25K BTC @ -4% Gross, -1% Net, Escrow, Dubai, UAE - Look For Seller
(Buyer : TR SA)
A buyer is looking for BTC seller for 25K BTC at -4% gross, -1% net
Buyerside = 1%
Sellerside = 1%
Escrow Agent = 1%
First Tranche: BTC 3000 (negotiable)
Subsequent Tranches: TBA
Tranche Purchase Frequency: Weekly
Escrow Agent: XXX XXX
1. Signing of agreements, escrow onboarding and then transaction setup with escrow agent.
2. Buyer transfers purchase price plus escrow fee to escrow agent.
3. Escrow agent confirms the availability of funds to seller and requests bitcoin transfer.
4. Seller transfers bitcoin to escrow agent.
5. Escrow agent releases the purchase price to seller, fees to the consultants on both sides, then bitcoin to the buyer.
Escrow agent being used for purchase is XXX XXX, available to worldwide sellers.
Escrow agent charges a 1% fee
Sellers who cannot fill entire buy order are still welcome.
High subsequent tranche volumes are encouraged, this will shorten total transaction time.
POF is available before signing of agreements if required.
SELLER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :