" Bitcoin prices rallied roughly 17% in less than 24 hours, as sustained concerns about economic turmoil helped push investors toward safe-haven assets.
The world’s most prominent digital currency rose to as much as $7,212.73 earlier today, according to CoinDesk data.
At this point, the cryptocurrency had climbed 17.1% since yesterday afternoon, CoinDesk figures show." - Read Full Article
100K-150K BTC SELLER IN DUBAI
-6% Gross, -3% Net . B2B . US . Dubai . Australia
Look For Buyer Mandate Only - OTCbid.com
NEW: 100K-150K BTC @ -6% gross, -3% net, Satoshi, B2B, Dubai - Look For Buyer
(Seller : RM CH)
A Seller can deliver 100K-150K BTC @ -6% gross, -3% net
Buyerside = 1.5%
Sellerside = 1.5%
First transche = TBA
Subsequent transches = TBA
Seller can travel US, Australia, Dubai for transches
1. The Bank of the Buyer issues SWIFT MT199 POF and non-operational form SWIFT MT103/72, to the Bank of Seller
2. After the final approval of the SWIFT MT103/72 form, the Seller sends a test micro transaction of Satoshi to establish a connection between the wallets of the Seller and the Buyer.
3. Buyer checks the legitimacy of the wallets.
4. After checking the bitcoin wallets, Bank of Buyer issues operational form SWIFT MT103/72 in the amount of days delivery to the details specified in clause 2.2.1 of this agreement.
5. Bank of Seller together with Bank of Buyer conducts verification and authentication of SWIFT MT103/72.
6. Seller transfers bitcoins in tranches from its wallet to the wallet specified by the Buyer.
7. The Buyer for each tranche of bitcoins makes payment in USD to the Seller by SWIFT MT103/202/TT or release unconditional Payment. The final price of bitcoins is determined by the exchange rate on the day of sending bitcoins. The Buyer pays 100% USD for 10X% of the received BTC to the following bank details of the Seller
8. Further tranches are processed according to the tranche schedule, until the total volume of the contract is reached.
LOOKING FOR BUYER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact:
WhatsApp : +1 786 254 6589