" After a brutal bear market that's stretched 16 long months, Bitcoin enthusiasts are ready to declare that the dreaded "crypto winter" is finally at an end.
The price of a Bitcoin spiked over 20 per cent on Tuesday, from around $5800 to over $7000, causing a surge of renewed optimism in digital currencies that have been declared dead time and time again." - Read Full Article
300K BTC @ WILMINGTON TRUST
-3.5% Gross . -1% net . Escrow . Wilmington trust
Seller Mandates Only - OTCbid.com
NEW: 300K BTC @ -3.5% gross, -1% net, Escrow, Wilmington Trust, US - Look For Seller
(Seller : V W)
Buyer is looking for 300K BTC for -3.5% gross, -1% net
I am direct to Buyer Mandate
Gross : -3.5%
Net : -1%
Escrow: TMF Group, Wilmington Trust, or any other approved escrow with top-tier regulated law firm
KYC: Yes.- Via Escrow
POF type: Escrow
POC type: Satoshi Test, Wallet A/B
Agreement type: Purchase-Sale agreement
Face-2-Face meeting: nil
The procedure of purchasing bitcoins is based on escrow. Once agreement signed and POF confirmation from reliable escrow received, Seller transfers to Buyer’s wallet BTC tranches as agreed in the purchase contract. Buyer shall pay to Seller via escrow only after each transferred BTC tranche.
1. Buyer’s representative sends LOI.
2. Buyer will receive full agreement or the purchase order from Seller and has five clear international banking days to sign and return agreement in full.
3. Once POF confirmation from reliable escrow received, Seller sends a public key of his wallet that holds NOT less than 5,000 (Five Thousand BTC). This Wallet will be used throughout the transaction and on the contract. Also, upon mutual agreement, Satoshi can be sent from the transactional wallet.
4. Upon confirmation of the Escrow deposit Seller will initiate transfer of the corresponding tranche of bitcoins (no less than 5000 BTC) to Buyer’s wallet.
5. Buyer verifies the status of transfer and confirms the receipt of BTC.
6. Full payment for delivered BTC tranche(s) is released to the Seller specified bank account.
7. The process for the next tranches is repeated from Step 4 until the contract is settled in full.
SELLER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact:
WhatsApp : +1 786 254 6589