" Tesla’s foray into the cryptocurrency market made it quite a bit of coin, the company announced.
The electric carmaker’s first-quarter earnings released on Monday revealed that it sold some of the $US1.5 billion ($A1.9 billion) worth of bitcoin that it purchased in February, giving the company a $101 million ($A130 million) bump in profit. That’s no small lump of cash, considering it makes up nearly one-quarter of the company’s $US438 million ($A564 million) in profit, Tesla’s biggest ever. On a conference call with analysts, chief financial officer Zach Kirkhorn elaborated on the company’s interest in the cryptocurrency and said Tesla intends to hold the digital token over the long-term, despite its recent sale. The company still has about $1.3 million ($A1.9 million) in bitcoin. “Elon and I were looking for a place to store cash that wasn’t being immediately used, trying to get some level of return on this, but also preserve liquidity,” said Mr Kirkhorn, who was officially appointed Tesla’s “master of coin” last month. “Bitcoin seemed at the time, and so far has proven to be, a good decision – a good place to place some of our cash that’s not immediately being used,” he added. “It is our intent to hold long-term.” - Read Full Article
100-4000 BTC BUYER IN USA AVAILABLE
" We get asked for millions of BTC from billion-dollar companies. We can do it with multiple sellers and multiple wallets." - OTCbid
-0% Gross, +3% Net, Escrow2Escrow, US
Seller Mandate Only
NEW: 100 BTC Up-To 4K BTC @ -0% Gross, +3% Net, Escrow2Escrow, California, US - Look For Seller
(Seller : DG TH)
US angel investor is looking for 100 BTC Up-To 4K BTC @ -0% gross, +3% net
Buyer is planning to buy additional 4K BTC after the first 100 BTC is completed successfully
Buyer = 0%
Buyerside = 1.5% (closed)
Sellerside = 1.5%
Escrow = Buyer and Seller pay their own escrow fees
1. Seller sends BTC wallet to buyer for verification. Buyer verifies Seller's wallet address and forward to Seller his Proof of Funds (POF).
2. Parties sign contract of sale and purchase including two Escrow agreement ( The Buyer's Escrow and The Seller's Escrow)
3. Buyer Transfers purchase amount to his Escrow Agent account.
4. Escrow Agent confirms receipt of funds.
5.Sellers Escrow Agent confirms receipt of funds with buyers Escrow.
6. Seller sends BTC to buyer's BTC wallet and forward the transfer confirmation screenshot to Buyer's Escrow and also to his Escrow Agent.
7. Buyer confirms receipt of BTC in his crypto wallet and Buyers Escrow Agent releases funds to Seller's bank Accounts.
8. End of first tranche and beginning of the new tranche.
SELLER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :
DM Raymond Chai (on Linkedin)
Telegram: +1 (786) 632 8577