" Bitcoin may have crashed 50% in a single day in March, but this hasn’t stopped traders from investing in the cryptocurrency. In fact, a number of data sources suggest that a majority of investors are starting to load up on their BTC positions, despite the uncertainty in the global economy. " - Read Full Article
10K BTC SELLER AVAILABLE
F2F = +6% Gross, +8% Net, 2% Brokers
B2B = -4% Gross, -2% Net
Look For Buyer Mandate Only - OTCbid.com
NEW: 10K BTC @ +6% Gross, +8% Net, F2F - Look For Buyer
(Seller : AB...SS)
A seller is selling for 10K BTC, F2F deal at +6% gross, +8% net
Bank to bank deal will be -4% gross, -2% net
Buyerside = 1%
Sellerside = 1%
FACE TO FACE SELLER CLOSING PROCEDURES:
1. BUYER AND SELLER SIGN CONTRACT
2. BUYER PROVIDES A STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT NOT OLDER THAN 3 BANKING DAYS TO THE SELLER.
3. SELLER SEND HIS REPRESENTATIVES TO MEET BUYER FACE TO FACE
4. DURING THE MEETING SELLER SEND SATOSHI TO BUYERS WALLET AND BUYER CONFIRMS SATOSHI.
5. BUYER SIGN INVESTMENT AGREEMENT AND GO TO THE BANK WITH SELLER REPRESENTATIVES TO TRANSFER BITCOIN PAYMENTS TO SELLER ACCOUNT AND EMAIL THE WIRE COPY TO SELLER.
6. SELLER SEND BITCOIN TO BUYER WALLET AND SEND SCREEN SHOT
7. BUYER CONFIRM THE COIN IN HIS WALLET, COMMISSION IS PAYED TO BOTH BROKERS AND PARTIES DEPARTS FROM THE VENUE.
8. NEXT TRANCHE REPEATEDLY UNTIL CONTRACT EXHAUSTED
BUYER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :