" In the past 20 minutes, Bitcoin has traded above $6,500, marking a rapid 12% gain from the $5,800 bottom seen on Sunday evening (UTC).
Due to this move, the BitMEX funding rate on the Bitcoin (XBT) contract surged by 990%, according to data from Joe McCann, a cryptocurrency trader and AI/cloud specialist at Microsoft. According to him, this means “bulls [are] getting levered up here,” potentially setting the stage for a long squeeze in the future." - Read Full Article
120K-150K BTC SELLER IN DUBAI
-6% Gross, -3% Net . Satoshi . Bank . Dubai
Look For Buyer Mandate Only - OTCbid.com
NEW: 120K-150K BTC with R&E @ -6% Gross, -3% Net, Satoshi, Bank - Look For Buyer
(Seller : AU...SR)
I am direct to Seller mandate.
A seller is selling for 120K-150K BTC with R&E at -6% gross, -3% net
Buyerside = 1.5%
Sellerside = 1.5%
1. The Bank of the USD-provider issues SWIFT MT199 POF and non-operational form SWIFT MT103/72, to the Bank of BTC-provider to the following details:
. After the final approval of the SWIFT MT103/72 form, the BTC-provider sends a test micro transaction of Satoshi to establish a connection between the wallets of the BTC-provider and the USD-provider.
3. USD-provider checks the legitimacy of the wallets.
4. After checking the bitcoin wallets, Bank of USD-provider issues operational form SWIFT MT103/72 in the amount of days delivery to the details specified in clause 2.2.1 of this agreement.
5. Bank of BTC-provider together with Bank of USD-provider conducts verification and authentication of SWIFT MT103/72.
6. BTC-provider transfers bitcoins in tranches from its wallet to the wallet specified by the USD-provider.
7. The USD-provider for each tranche of bitcoins makes payment in USD to the BTC-provider by SWIFT MT103/202/TT or release unconditional Payment. The final price of bitcoins is determined by the exchange rate on the day of sending bitcoins.
BUYER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :