" The price of Bitcoin surpassed $11,700, and the creator of the Stock to Flow model says BTC to $100,000 is well on track.
PlanB, the well-known creator of the contested stock-to-flow (S2F) model, believes Bitcoin (BTC) is now well on track to reach $100,000 as the price has risen to yearly highs. The optimistic sentiment coincides with the shift in momentum from alternative cryptocurrencies, or altcoins, to BTC.
He said: “I can't make a chart for you now (at sea), but S2F model perfectly on track.” " - Read Full Article
35K BTC SELLER IN CANADA
-6% Gross, -2% Net, Bank2Bank, F2F, MT103, TT, Canada
Look For Buyer Mandate Only - OTCbid.com
NEW: 35K BTC @ -6% Gross, -2% Net, B2B, MT103 or TT, Canada - Look For Buyer
(Seller : QS NB)
A seller has 35K BTC at -6% gross, -2% net
Buyerside = 2 %
Sellerside = 2 %
Min15,000 BTC first tranche, with up to 50,000 BTC until contract exhausted.
1. Seller send a draft SPA and, in some hours, Buyer fill with all details as well CIS/KYC & sign and then return the SPA to the Seller. In some hours, Seller fill & sign and send it back to the Buyer on a PDF format.
POC and POF will be exchanged during a video call for protection of information for both sides:
2. Proof of Funds (POF): Buyer provides Proof of Funds (POF) with current date to Seller for verification.
3. Proof of Coins (POC): Video with the special code name given by the buyer and present date.
Buyer books Business class flight ticket (required) and hotel accommodation for Seller’s representative to meet with the Buyer to successfully secured the transaction. Upon Seller’s representative arrival, a transaction will be set for both parties and start the steps of 6,7,8,9,10 steps have in place accordingly.
4. Upon the acceptance of the both parties, they will set the transaction and get started according to what step 5,6,7,8,9 , 10, 11 to be in place.
5. Buyer has to submit his receiving wallet straight to the Seller thru a video call.
6. Seller issues the invoice for the agreed amount of BTC first tranche
7. Buyer's BO will send MT199 Pre Advice 1 day prior to the payment date to the Seller's BO notifying the bank of the upcoming payment. Buyer pays for the agreed amount of BTC via MT103 Cash Wire Transfer or via Telegraphic Transfer (TT) and provide the slip to the Seller.
8. Upon receipt of the payment to Seller´s designated bank account (in Indonesia), Seller will release the agreed amount of BTC to the Buyer´s wallet and Seller will then provide the screenshot to the Buyer as a proof that the BTC has been sent.
9. Buyer and Seller will be on a Video Call while sending bitcoins to buyer's receiving wallet after the confirmation of the Buyer's payment to designated Seller's account.
10. Buyer will have to wait on a standby until the six (6) confirmation is complete and bitcoin (BTC) is sitting in Buyer´s receiving wallet. Buyer will make it known to the Seller that he has his coins arrived in his wallet by providing the screenshot.
11. Seller pays commission to all involved parties and move to the next tranche of the SPA if there will be any.
*A $1M non-performance default charge will be imposed to the Buyer or the Seller, whoever party defaults during the transaction recorded on Recital #5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
BUYER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :
Text Now: +1 (786) 438 2844
DM Raymond Chai (on Linkedin)