" A lively day of trading amid U.S. election uncertainty sees Bitcoin add to its gains, which took it above the pivotal $14,000 resistance.
Bitcoin (BTC) hit $14,500 for the first time since early January 2018 on Nov. 5 as crucial support held at $14,000.
BTC price preserves $14,000 support
Data from Cointelegraph Markets and TradingView showed Bitcoin’s gains continuing in Thursday trading, amid market tension over the U.S. election result.
At press time, highs of $14,560 had appeared on major exchange Bitstamp, with BTC/USD subsequently returning to fluctuate around $14,500 amid volatile conditions." - Read Full Article
10K+ BTC SELLER IN USA AVAILABLE
-3% Gross , -0% Net, Bank, Escrow, Attorney
Look For Buyer Mandate Only - OTCbid.com
NEW: 10K BTC with R&E @ -3% Gross -0% Net, Escrow, USA - Look For Buyer
(Seller : SM...BY)
A seller in US has 10K+ BTC @ -3% gross, -0% net.
Sellerside = 1.5%(closed)
Buyerside = 1.5%
First tranche = 1000 BTC Minimum
5000 BTC per week until contract exhausted
Escrow fee 1% paid by seller
1. Buyer provides executed SPA with current passport, Bank Statement or account Screenshot matching buyer or buyer company name/Seller signs SPA with passport/All parties execute seller attorney Trust/Escrow agreement.
2. Buyer transfers funds from his account to seller's escrow/Trust agent
3. Seller Transfers coins from his BTC wallet to his escrow/Trust agent or directly from his wallet to buyer
4. Both parties (escrow/Trust agent and Buyer) confirm the availability of coin and funds to each other
5. Buyer confirms receipt of coins (6 confirmations) to Escrow/Trust Agent.
6. Sellers escrow/Trust agent releases funds to the sellers account and fees to the consultants on both sides.
BUYER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :
DM Raymond Chai (on Linkedin)
Telegram @ OTCbidcom
Telegram: +1 (786) 632 8577