" The sentiment of top traders on the short-term trend of the Bitcoin price remains mixed after BTC surged by more than five percent within less than six hours from $6,840 to $7,200.
Some prominent traders believe that the Bitcoin price could range between $7,700 and $7,300, grinding upwards to the low-$8,000 region. Others foresee a steep rejection in the $7,700 to $7,900 range, which has been a historically strong area of resistance." - Read Full Article
100K-500K BTC SELLER IN LONDON
-6% Gross, -3% Net, F2F, B2B, London, UK, Dubai
Look For Buyer Mandate Only - OTCbid.com
NEW: 100K Up To 500K BTC @ -6% Gross, -3% Net, Satoshi, B2B - Look For Buyer
(Seller : RU...CR)
I am direct to Seller Mandate
A seller is selling for up to 500K BTC, Satoshi, B2B deal at -6% gross, -3% net
Buyerside = 1%
Sellerside = 1%
Intermediary = 1%
Buyer to provide CIS, and KYC and to make sure not from the same buyer with different brokers.
1. The Bank of the USD-provider issues SWIFT MT199 POF and non-operational form SWIFT MT103/72, to the Bank of BTC-provider to the following details:
. After the final approval of the SWIFT MT103/72 form, the BTC-provider sends a test micro transaction of Satoshi to establish a connection between the wallets of the BTC-provider and the USD-provider.
3. USD-provider checks the legitimacy of the wallets.
4. After checking the bitcoin wallets, Bank of USD-provider issues operational form SWIFT MT103/72 in the amount of days delivery to the details specified in clause 2.2.1 of this agreement.
5. Bank of BTC-provider together with Bank of USD-provider conducts verification and authentication of SWIFT MT103/72.
6. BTC-provider transfers bitcoins in tranches from its wallet to the wallet specified by the USD-provider.
7. The USD-provider for each tranche of bitcoins makes payment in USD to the BTC-provider by SWIFT MT103/202/TT or release unconditional Payment. The final price of bitcoins is determined by the exchange rate on the day of sending bitcoins.
BUYER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :