" A Twitter survey of whether Williams should buy Bitcoin attracts the likes of Elon Musk as bull run publicity mounts.
Bitcoin (BTC) will hit $65,000 due to a combination of low supply and “tons of new buyers,” major investor Mike Novogratz says.
In an increasingly popular Twitter debate on Nov. 17, Novogratz, who is well known for his prominent Bitcoin plugs, told actress Maisie Williams not to hesitate in buying the cryptocurrency.
Novogratz on Bitcoin: Network effect has “taken over”
Williams had released a poll asking Twitter followers whether or not she should invest in BTC. At press time, the verdict was split, with 47% of the roughly 750,000 responses supporting an investment. " - Read Full Article
4000 BTC SELLER AVAILABLE
-6% Gross , -2% Net, Bank, Barclays, Lloyds, HSBC
Look For Buyer Mandate Only
NEW: 4000 BTC @ -6% Gross -2% Net, Bank, Barclays, Lloyds, HSBC - Look For Buyer
(Seller : TP SM)
A private investment Seller has 4000 BTC @ -6% gross, -2% net.
Buyerside = 2% (Buyer mandate 1%)
Sellerside = 2% (Seller mandate 1%)
Minimum Contract = 800 BTC
First tranche = 700 -1000 BTC
Day/weekly = 2-3 tranches until completion.
Banks & branches = Barclays; Lloyds; HSBC
Payment method(s) = TT wire transfer.
POF = Screenshot of 3 day old bank statement / Screenshot of bank account showing reserved funds.
POC = Signature message, buyer chooses message or wallet current screenshot or wallet current video clip.
Wallet size for POC = 4,000 coins
1) Cash backed unconditional bank guarantee issued by seller bank to buyer/buyer bank as security and guarantee to buyer
2) then buyer sends funds to seller
3) then seller delivers paid amount of BTC.
4) Bank guarantee revoked
1. Buyer and seller signs a sales purchase agreement first to assure that buyer is real and serious. Buyer signs first while seller countersigns. There are provisions in the SPA where KYC information such as passport copy, company registration certificate and proof of address will be inserted by both parties.
2. Buyer and Seller exchanges POF and POC. POF.
3. Seller through his bank issues a bank guarantee covering the first tranche amount, copy of guarantee letter to buyer/buyer bank and the bank guarantee will serve as security for the buyer and as a guarantee that the paid amount of BTC must be delivered by the seller..
4. Buyer bank verifies the bank guarantee and buyer transfers payment for the first tranche as agreed usd/euro cash equivalent to the seller bank account.
5. Seller confirms the funds with his bank and credits the buyer wallet with a paid amount of btc , buyer confirms the coin via blockchain 6 times confirmation and notify all parties.
6. Seller bank revoke the bank guarantee and pay all brokers.
7. Next tranche continued until the contract exhausted.
8. The commission must be paid to the agents under the imfpa.
9. For additional tranches steps 1 - 7 will be repeated until the total v is settled.
10. Upon completion of the transaction
BUYER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :
DM Raymond Chai (on Linkedin)
Telegram: +1 (786) 632 8577