" Bitcoin reached its highest level in more than two weeks Monday, buoyed by MicroStrategy Inc. completing its $500 million offering of junk bonds to buy bitcoin and by fresh comments from Tesla Inc. Chief Executive Elon Musk.
The world’s largest cryptocurrency by market value traded as high as $41,046.77—a nearly 11% rise from its Friday level at 5 p.m. ET.
The market value of all bitcoin in circulation climbed to $752.23 billion, according to CoinDesk.
MicroStrategy said in a securities filing on Monday that it raised $488 million from its bond sale, an increase from the $400 million it initially planned. The funds will be used to purchase additional bitcoin.
The company has been a longtime investor in the cryptocurrency, and this was its third bond sale to purchase bitcoins in less than a year. " - Read Full Article
400K-500K BTC CITIBANK BUYER
" We get asked for millions of BTC from billion-dollar companies. We can do it with multiple sellers and multiple wallets."
-6% Gross, -3% Net, Citibank2Citibank, Worldwide
Seller Mandates Only - OTCbid.com
NEW: 400K-500K+ BTC @ -6% gross, -3% net, Citibank2Citibank, Worldwide - Look For Sellers
(Buyer : VR AH-Tele)
An institutional buyer is looking for 400K-500K+ BTC @ -6% gross, -3% net
Buyer = 3%
Buyerside = 1.5%
Sellerside = 1.5% (Ray + open)
Transaction CitiBank to Citibank.
1. Seller & Buyer after agreeing to price and discount structure and purchase procedures as outlined below exchange info/details, CIS, POC (Proof of Coins), POF. A Provisional SPA can be signed subject to Buyer POF and Seller POC i.e. show mini. 30 seconds video of BTC Wallet holding a min. XXXX BTC showing current date and on the video showing Buyer identifying code ___, and Seller selfie and/ Bitcoins Public Access for Buyer verification on Blockchain or showing movement of BTC form Wallet A to Wallet B for Buyer to verify address of the Wallet.
2. Buyer & Seller shall agree to a 5% non-performance penalty on each tranche FIAT vs BTC. Seller as part of Buyer Pre-Paid Citibank Acct that Buyer has sets-up in Seller name that also includes a Wallet shall agree to post 5% of agreed upon Tranche value in Bitcoins as part of Seller Performance Guarantee (Performance Guarantee Wallet). Buyer shall post the 5% in Fiat into Seller Citibank pre-paid Acct to guarantee Buyer performance.
3. Buyer and Seller complete and execute final Bitcoin Sales / Purchase Contract, and Seller sends an Invoice for the first tranche.
4. (Optional), The Buyer and the Seller agree to a trial (Test) tranche transfer of a xxx BTC purchase initiated within 3 Banking days after the signed exchange of Purchase Contract and Seller Invoice.
5. Buyer opens under Seller name a Citibank to pre-pay the Tranche value in Fiat on the Buyer Banking portal Platform with full banking features and Online Access 24hrsX7days access to complete sale that interacts with the Buyer Banking Platform Master account at Citibank and linked Server to Server with Buyer Wallet on Blockchain linked for real time exchange of Coins with Fiat in the Seller Acct to complete the required transactions (full details of Seller Account with Online Access passcodes will be provided.
6. Seller provides Proof of Bitcoins in Seller Wallet through the Blockchain for each Tranche. Seller is to provide Bitcoin Public Address with each Invoice for each transaction per tranche schedule (up to XXXX BTC per Wallet). Buyer always credits Seller’s Citibank account with value of current tranche before Seller transfers the equivalent number of Bitcoins to Buyer’s designated Wallet.
7. Seller sends the Invoice for the tranche and Buyer will fund the Seller’s Citibank Account with agreed amount sufficient to cover the current tranche amount before seller sends Bitcoins.
8. Seller Transfers the Bitcoins per Tranche to Buyer’s Wallet. Buyer and Seller will confirm the receipt of the Bitcoins via Blockchain on first confirmation. Seller can start drawdown of via wire of sale’s funds proceed from the Seller account via the online banking portal. Or to keep all part of the funds into his account as he wishes as the Seller, not the Buyer has full control of the funds at all time like any of Seller’s other bank accounts Seller owns.
9. Intermediary procurement associates are compensated each time there is a complete transaction per tranche schedule following details per IMFPA(s) annexed to the final contract.
10. *Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, at each Closing, Seller shall sell, transfer, and deliver to Buyer, and Buyer shall purchase, pay for, and take delivery of, free and clear of all encumbrances. All of Seller’s rights, title, and interest in and to the Bitcoins at the times and in the times and amounts set forth on the attached Tranche Schedule (ANNEX__) shall be transferred to the Buyer. ANNEX __ shows Proposed Dates, times, Tranche amounts of Bitcoin and important notes.
11. IMFPA: For each Transaction, at Closing, Seller and Buyer shall send the BTC to Seller’s and Buyer’s Intermediaries, procurement agents and facilitators wallets included in the IMFPA(s) based on percentage of actual BITCOIN purchase per Tranche schedule detailed on this contract and in accordance with the Irrevocable Master Fee Protection Agreement (“IMFPA”), attached hereto and incorporated herein.
SELLER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :
Telegram: +1 (786) 632 8577