" Bitcoin tumbled 9 percent in a half-hour on Tuesday, sending prices to the lowest in three months, in a rapid selloff even by the tumultuous standards of the cryptocurrency markets.
As of 21:50, BTC was trading around $8,600, down from a high of $9,812 over the previous 24 hours.
“Even for bitcoin, this is a pretty rare event,” said Qiao Wang, director of product at Messari, a New York-based cryptocurrency-focused data and research firm." - Read Full Article
200K BTC SELLER AT SIGNATURE
-4% Gross . -2% Net . B2B . Signature Bank
Look For Buyer Mandate Only - OTCbid.com
NEW: 200K BTC @ -4% gross, -2% net, B2B, Signature Bank - Look For Buyer
(Seller: RK CI)
I am direct to Seller Mandate
Seller has 200K BTC for sale at -4% gross, -2% net
1. NCNDA, CIS, POF, MOU is signed between the buyer and seller
2. NDD (Non-Disclosure Deed), SPA, IMFPA is executed between all parties.
3. Buyers bank sends pre-advice SWIFT message to the seller’s account. MT799 or MT998 to Barclays Bank, London, UK.
4. A Satoshi test with 1K+ coins and less than 500 transactions or a small test transaction of around 12 BTC.
5. Buyer conducts forensics
6. An MT760 is put in place, paid for by the seller. This is only activated if funds are not sent after coins received buy the buyer.
7. Seller sends BTC to the buyer's wallet according to tranche schedule.
8. Buyer wires funds to the seller’s bank account. The MT760 can now be cancelled.
9. Steps are repeated until the order is complete.
Note: The Buyer, Seller and Mandates are to be verified by authorised representatives who are responsible for money transmitter or transfer of funds operated by Escrow company, banks or financial institutions during the closing deal process.
BUYER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :
WhatsApp : +1 786 254 6589