" Bitcoin has been hovering just under its all-time highs for a few weeks now, leaving investors guessing if or when it will break the psychological $20,000 per bitcoin barrier.
The bitcoin price has soared this year partly due to companies including business-intelligence firm MicroStrategy MSTR -13.9% and payments giant Square SQ +0.2% adding bitcoin to their corporate treasuries.
Now, the Nasdaq NDAQ +0.1%-listed MicroStrategy has said it's going to almost double its bitcoin investment, announcing plans to sell up to $400 million of convertible bonds to buy more bitcoin." - Read Full Article
4000 BTC SELLER IN UK AVAILABLE
-6% Gross, -2% Net, B2B, Barclays, HSBC, Lloyd, UK
Look For Buyer Only - OTCbid.com
NEW: 4000 BTC @ -6% gross, -2% net, B2B, Barclays, Lloyds, HSBC, UK - Look For Buyer
(Seller : PB GB)
Private seller (Investment company) is selling 4000 BTC at -6% gross, -2% net
Buyer = 2%
Buyer mandate = 1%
Seller mandate = 1%
Buyer intermediary = 1%
Seller ntermediary = 1%
First tranche = 700 BTC - 1000 BTC
Tranches (day/weekly) = 2-3 tranches until completion.
Minimum Contract size = 800 coins
Payment method(s) = TT wire transfer.
Banks & branches = Barclays, Lloyds, HSBC
1) Cash backed unconditional bank guarantee issued by seller bank to buyer/buyer bank as security and guarantee to buyer
2) Buyer sends funds to seller
3) Seller delivers paid amount of BTC.
4) Bank guarantee revoked
POF: Screenshot of 3 day old bank statement / Screenshot of bank account showing reserved funds.
POC: Signature message, buyer chooses message or wallet current screenshot or wallet current video clip.
Wallet size for POC: 4,000 coins
1. Buyer and seller signs a sales purchase agreement first to assure that buyer is real and serious. Buyer signs first while seller countersigns. There are provisions in the SPA where KYC information such as passport copy, company registration certificate and proof of address will be inserted by both parties.
2. Buyer and Seller exchanges POF and POC. POF.
3. Seller through his bank issues a bank guarantee covering the first tranche amount, copy of guarantee letter to buyer/buyer bank and the bank guarantee will serve as security for the buyer and as a guarantee that the paid amount of BTC must be delivered by the seller..
4. Buyer bank verifies the bank guarantee and buyer transfers payment for the first tranche as agreed usd/euro cash equivalent to the seller bank account.
5. Seller confirms the funds with his bank and credits the buyer wallet with a paid amount of btc , buyer confirms the coin via blockchain 6 times confirmation and notify all parties.
6. Seller bank revoke the bank guarantee and pay all brokers.
7. Next tranche continued until the contract exhausted.
8. The commission must be paid to the agents under the imfpa.
9. For additional tranches steps 1 - 7 will be repeated until the total volume is settled.
10. Upon completion of the transaction, both parties sign the affidavit of successful settlement.
BUYER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :
DM Raymond Chai (on Linkedin)
Telegram @ OTCbidcom
Telegram: +1 (786) 632 8577