" Bitcoin shot past $US20,000 for the first time on Wednesday.
“Some of the biggest investors in the world have been singing Bitcoin’s praises in recent weeks,” said an author of a bestselling book on cryptocurrencies. “This suggests they already own Bitcoin and are hoping to encourage more people to buy and boost the price upwards.”
Bitcoin surged more than 5% to trade around $US20,550 as of 09:30 a.m. ET, breaking its previous record of $US19,857 set in late November.
“We will be visiting the $US20,000-$US22,000 level at least half a dozen times before we break through to the $US30,000 range later in 2021,” a CEO at a cryptocurrency firm said. " - Read Full Article
Source: Business Insider
400K BTC SELLER/MINER IN LONDON AVAILABLE
-6% Gross, -3% Net, B2B, MT 103, Citibank London
Look For Buyer Only
NEW: 400K BTC @ -6% gross, -3% net, B2B, MT 103, Citibank London - Look For Buyer
(Seller : TS KP)
Seller rep is direct to Seller / Miner
Seller has 400K BTC at -6% gross, -3% net.
Buyer = 3%
Buyerside = 1%
Sellerside = 1% (closed)
Facilitators = 1%
No contract needed. (Optional)
Seller already signed the SPA contract
Test tranche: 1 BTC, then up to 10K BTC daily
Proof: Provided seller wallet address and test 1 BTC
1) Seller sends a draft SPA. Within 24 hours, buyer will fill out with buyer ́s required details, SIGN and return the SPA to the seller on a PDF format.
2) Seller issues the invoice and buyer pays the agreed amount of BTC using Bank Wire, MT103 Cash Wire Transfer, or Telegraphic Transfer (TT). Then provide the official bank slip to the seller.
3) After receiving and confirmation of the Swift MT103 at seller‘s bank, the seller transfers Bitcoins to the buyer’s wallets for the amount stated in the Swift MT103 through BLOCKCHAIN at the rate of the day -3 % net discount. The transfer of BTC must be realized within 24 hours after receipt of Swift notification.
4) Buyer will confirm the receipt of the BTC in his wallet.
5) The commission must be paid by seller to the agents under the IMFPA 1310-BTC-2020 which is included in this agreement in “Annex C”.
6) For additional tranches steps 3 – 9 will be repeated until the total volume is settled.
7) Upon completion of the transaction, both parties sign the affidavit of successful settlement.
BUYER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :
DM Raymond Chai (on Linkedin)
Telegram: +1 (786) 632 8577