" Daily trading volume for the world’s largest cryptocurrency bitcoin exceeded $11 billion Friday, the most observed in a 24-hour period since April 25 of last year.
At that time, the average price of bitcoin was $8,845, while today the crypto asset is listed for less than half the price, currently trading at $3,951 as per CoinMarketCap. However, the return in volume is potentially a sign investors aren’t losing interest in bitcoin despite the less than favorable market conditions." - Read Full Article
500K BTC INSTITUTIONAL BUYER IN NY
-7% Gross . -5% net . F2F . Signature Bank . Wilmington Trust . New York
Buyer Mandates Only - OTCbid.com
NEW: 500K BTC @ -7% gross, -5% net, F2F, Signature Bank or Wilmington Trust, NY - Look For Seller
(Buyer: A E)
Major institutional buyers/investors in NY are looking for 500K BTC with additional 500K R&E
Buyers wants to meet seller f2f in NY for proof exchange.
-7% gross, -5% net, -2% commission, Face2Face, tranche with Signature Bank or Wilmington Trust.
Transactional Procedures :
1. NCNDA, POF, POC, KYC/AML
2. After KYC, choose the Custodian account....either Signature Bank or Wilmington Trust
3. Sign agreement with buyer, seller and custodian
4. Transfer funds and coins to Custodian account.
5. Custodian do the rest as per agreement.
6. Custodian takes care of buyer and seller and make sure both are paid including brokers.
7. Procedures subjected to changes and agreed by both parties..
SELLER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :
WhatsApp : +1 786 254 6589