" It was only a matter of time before crypto bulls began forecasting that Bitcoin would steal the title of “safe haven” from gold.
Nigel Green, chief exec of financial advisory and fintech deVere Group, boldly claims that “Bitcoin will replace gold as the ultimate financial safe haven within a generation”.
So what’s the rationale behind it? According to Green, it’s all to do with millennials and Gen Z.
These younger generations are set to inherit some $60 trillion worth of wealth – “the biggest-ever generational transfer of wealth” from the ‘Baby Boomer’ generation. " - Read Full Article
100K BTC SELLER AVAILABLE
-6% Gross, -3% Net, bank, MT 103/TT
Look For Buyer Mandate Only
NEW: 100K BTC @ -6% Gross, -3% Net, Bank, MT103 - Look For Buyer
(Seller : AC UN)
A seller has 100K BTC @ -6% gross, -3% net.
Buyerside = 1.5%
Sellerside = 1.5%
A. Buyer’s CIS
B. Seller’s CIS
C. Approval of Due Diligence stage
1. Buyer to execute control of funds through sending $5 from same bank account where the funds will be used to pay for BTC.
2. Seller to send BTC equivalent to $5 from 1000 BTC Wallet. (execute proof of coin)
3. After agreeing to the terms above and successful DD, seller to send draft SPA, buyer to return signed SPA with full details including sending bank coordinates within 24 hours.
4. Seller to complete SPA, signed and return within 24 hours.
5. Seller to schedule TTM or transact remotely using skype or zoom.
6. Buyer to send SWIFT MT103/TT within 60 minutes to designated seller’s account.
7. Buyer to send transfer slip.
8. Upon positive verification and clearance (calling up the bank to verify existence of funds), seller to send first tranche as per agreed contract within sixty (60) minutes.
9. Both parties to wait until the coins have completed full confirmation and proceed with next tranche.
NOTE: Only after a full confirmation of the wire transfer verified by Bank Officer, that seller will send the coins to the Buyer’s wallet.
BUYER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :
DM Raymond Chai (on Linkedin)
Telegram @ OTCbidcom
Telegram: +1 (786) 632 8577