" Bitcoin was able to continue the upward trend of the last few days and briefly rose to $11,090. Thus, BTC broke through the important $11,000 mark for the first time in 4 weeks. At the time of going to press, the Bitcoin price has stabilized at $10,890 and thus recorded a plus of 0.97 % in the last 24 hours. The market capitalization is still $201 billion and the Bitcoin dominance stands at 57.5 %.
According to the news and media company Bloomberg, Bitcoin shows the first clear buy signal since the start of the corona pandemic in March. This is the conclusion of a new report considering the GTI (Global Strength Indicator). Further indicators also show that Bitcoin could reach a new annual high if it rises above the USD 12,000 mark. Nigel Green, Chief Executive and founder of the deVere Group, states in this sense that Bitcoin lives up to its reputation as digital gold:
It has already earned it the label ‘digital gold’ and I believe its status in this regard will grow exponentially over the next year or two. " - Read Full Article
200K+ BTC BUYER AVAILABLE
-6% Gross, -3% Net, bank, MT 103
Look For Seller Mandate Only - OTCbid.com
NEW: 200K BTC with R&E @ -6% gross, -3% net, Bank, Austria, HK, Singapore - Look For Seller
(Buyer: TM SM)
New buyer wants to purchase 200K+ BTC at -6% gross, -3% net
Buyerside = 1% (closed)
Sellerside = 1% (open)
Facilitator = 1% (closed)
1st tranche = 1000 BTC
2nd tranche = 4000 BTC
Subsequent tranche = As per contract
1. Buyer and Seller sign draft SPA.
2. The bank of the Buyer sends pre-advice Swift MT199 which will mention: Ready, willing, and able; to issue Swift MT103/72 conditional payment.
3.The Seller will show the readiness to proceed for the first tranche by sending 1 BTC from his wallet A to his wallet B and send back. The Seller’s source wallet must contain at least 1000 BTC. (For all following tranches started from new seller’s wallet will be sent only specified amount of Satoshi to the buyer’s wallet, the source wallet(s) must contain at least BTC for current tranche).
4. Buyer checks the legitimacy of the wallets.
5. Seller´s bank officer must reply thru Swift to buyer’s bank stating the successful receipt of the pre-advice Swift MT199 in order to establish a communication channel between buyers and sellers bank.
6. Buyer´s bank makes conditional payment by Swift MT103/72 for the current tranche. Scheduled tranches (see Annex A).
7. Bank of Seller together with Bank of Buyerconducts verification and authentication of SWIFT MT103/72.After verifcation of the MT103/72 Swift at seller‘s bank, the seller transfers Bitcoins to the buyer’s wallets for the amount stated in the Swift MT103/72 through BLOCKCHAIN at the rate of the day -3 % net discount. The transfer of BTC must be realized within 24 hours after receipt of Swift notification.
8. After the buyer received the BTC in his designated wallets and after the Six (6) confirmations of blockchain, buyer’s bank releases immediately the conditional funds Swift MT103/72 to seller's bank account. (or the Swift MT103/72 stays as collateral and the tranche will be paid by Swift MT103 in order to simplify banking solution for the following tranches, the banking process will be mutually agreed between buyer and seller).
9. After receiving the Euro/USD for the transferred Bitcoins, the Seller pays a commission of 3,00% to all consultantsin ratio (1% sell side consultants, 1% buy side consultants and1,0%facilitator group) according to the listed consultants in the IMFPA in this agreement.
10. Further tranches are processed according to the tranche schedule “A”, (with clauses from item 2.2.4. to item 2.2.9. of the Transaction Procedure), until the total volume of the contract is reached.
11. Upon completion of the transaction, both parties sign the affidavit of successful settlement.
SELLER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :
DM Raymond Chai (on Linkedin)
Telegram @ OTCbidcom
Telegram: +1 (786) 632 8577