" With a runway of a year or more before the Federal Reserve and other major central banks can launch digital currencies, bitcoin and other private cryptocurrencies could gain a foothold in electronic commerce.
Central banks like the Federal Reserve and European Central Bank risk losing the digital-currency race if private cryptocurrencies like bitcoin become too entrenched in electronic commerce, according to a new research note from the Australian investment bank Macquarie.
"The central bank digital currency (CBDC) landscape in free markets is lagging the pace of crypto adoption – it is still unclear how entrenched private cryptos will become before CBDCs become a viable alternative for more efficient transactions," the report reads." - Read Full Article
200K BTC SELLER IN USA AVAILABLE
-8% Gross, -5% Net, Escrow, Blackrock, Prime Trust, USA
Look For Buyer Mandate Only - OTCbid.com
NEW: 200K BTC @ -8% gross, -5% net, Bank, Escrow, Blackrock, Prime Trust, USA - Look For Buyer
(Seller : PA UH)
Seller is selling 200K BTC @ -8% gross, -5% net
Buyer = 5%
Buyerside = 1.5%
Sellerside = 1.5%
1. KYC – Know Your Customer document from the buyer.
2. Proof of Funds direct to the seller mandate, or: Satoshi Test with some sellers/buyers.
3. A to B wallet.
4. Seller does Due Diligence.
5. Seller sends a contract to the buyer.
6. We use the following escrows: Blackrock or Prime Trust
7. Tranches can then start transacting.
8. Tabletop meetings are not required but can be done in Zurich.
These deals can be relatively simple and if all goes well, we can close inside of a week. In some cases, we can close within about two days.
Interested parties should contact :
DM Raymond Chai (on Linkedin)
Telegram: +1 (786) 632 8577