" Bitcoin (BTC) whale clusters indicate that the price could be in a short-term trend reversal after BTC’s recovery beyond $10,700. In the past two days, BTC price rose by nearly 6% from $10,135 to $10,755 across major exchanges.
Whale clusters form when large investors accumulate Bitcoin and do not spend or move their holdings for significant periods of time. This typically indicates that whales expect BTC price to increase in the near term.
Whalemap, an on-chain analysis firm that tracks whale activity, identified $10,407, $10,570, and $10,667 as whale clusters. In the short term, the three levels are likely to serve as potential support areas if BTC remains above $10,700." - Read Full Article
Source: Coin telegraph
20K-600K+ BTC SELLER IN USA
-3% Gross , -1% Net, B2B, Citibank, USA
Look For Buyer Mandate Only - OTCbid.com
NEW: 20K - 600K+ BTC with R&E @ -3% gross, -1% net, B2B, Citibank, USA - Look For Buyer
(Seller: TS GA)
New Seller has 20K up to 600K+ BTC at -3% gross, -1% net
Sellerside = 1%
Buyerside = 1%
1. Buyer produces KYC/CIS
2. Sellers contract is drafted and released to the client.
3. Buyer and seller signs and enters contract
4. IMFPAs are signed
5. Buyer wires test tranche to seller’s account in Citibank USA. We can do an initial test of 5-10 coins
6. Once funds hit and clear in the sellers direct account, bitcoins are sent to the clients wallet immediately - consultants are paid on each tranche. This is repeated until the tranche cycle is exhausted
7. Seller can handle 1000-5000 BTC every day. Availability of coins - in excess of 600K BTC, Volume of coins - mixture of hot and cold storage.
The price depends on volume but at the moment the price is -3% gross, -1% net so 1% commissions for each side
For large volumes a small discount can be arranged
BUYER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :
DM Raymond Chai (on Linkedin)
Telegram @ OTCbidcom
Telegram: +1 (786) 632 8577