" The Bitcoin (BTC) bulls are back. That’s right, they seem to be back. According to Brian Kelly appearances on CNBC’s recent “Futures Now” and “Fast Money” segments, the cryptocurrency market could head higher after Tuesday morning’s rally, which pushed BTC past $4,200, $4,400, $4,600, and even $5,000 in quick succession." - Read Full Article
10K BTC @ WILMINGTON TRUST
+0% Gross . +2% net . Escrow . Wilmington Trust
Buyer Mandates Only - OTCbid.com
NEW: 10K BTC @ +0% gross, +2% net, Bank2Bank, Escrow, Wilmington Trust - Look For Buyer
(Seller : M S)
Seller is a massive liquidity provider (above $50B to spend on crypto assets), located in Cayman Islands, fairly well known, and is a regulated institution.
I am direct to Seller Mandate
Amount (min), BTC: 1000 BTC
Amount (max), BTC: 10000 BTC
Gross : +0%
Net : +2%
Type: Bank2Bank or Escrow
POF type: Bank statement
POC type: Satoshi test
Agreement type: n/a
Face-2-Face meeting: No
Escrow: Wilmington Trust only
Seller normally works through bank2bank procedure. Since it is a regulated institution, the main requirement for the Buyer is an ability to pass KYC process. As soon as KYC is passed, POC can be provided, and it’s possible to setup a call with Seller directly. The parties sign the contract, buyer executes SWIFT MT760, and then transfer of coins and funds happen at the same time.
Seller also has an account in Wilmington Trust. If needed, they can trade though this escrow as well. Seller is a dual-escrow platform, so coins will be in the custody of the escrow platform and Wilmington Trust would be used for fiat escrow only.
1. Buyer provides KYC documents and bank statement.
2. Seller checks KYC documents and provides POC in the form of AB wallet transfer. It’s also possible to arrange a call at this stage if needed.
3. Parties sign SPA (Sale Purchase Agreement).
4. At this stage, there are 3 possible ways to close the deal: a) Buyer’s bank executes MT760 (blocked funds) to Seller’s bank. Once the Seller’s bank confirmed the bank message (MT760), the Seller starts transferring the first tranche of BTC. b) Seller can do a ledger to ledger in Signature Bank, no SWIFT needed. c) Seller has an account in Wilmington Trust, so they can close the deal using this escrow as well. Seller is a dual-escrow platform, so coins will be in the custody of the escrow platform and WT would be used for fiat escrow only.
5. The corresponding tranche of funds is transferred from Buyer to Seller.
6. The next tranche of BTC is transferred to Buyer in accordance with the agreed timeline. Once it is done, the corresponding tranche of funds is transferred to Seller. Repeat process until the deal is settled in full.
BUYER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact:
WhatsApp : +1 786 254 6589