" Coinbase will allow U.S. retail customers to borrow fiat loans against as much as 30% of their bitcoin holdings in the fall, the San Francisco-based exchange announced Wednesday.
Coinbase is one of the largest and most regulated crypto exchanges to get into the lending business, and the exchange is setting conservative parameters on the product, capping credit lines at $20,000 per customer and offering an interest rate of 8% for bitcoin-backed loans with terms that are a year or less." - Read Full Article
200K+ BTC SELLER IN CANADA
-4% Gross, -2% Net, Bank, Vancouver
Look For Buyer Mandate Only - OTCbid.com
NEW: 200K BTC with R&E @ -4% Gross, -2% Net, Bank, MT103, Vancouver, Canada - Look For Buyer
(Seller : PL SA)
A seller has 200K BTC with R&E at -4% gross, -2% net
Buyerside = 1 %
Sellerside = 1 %
First tranche = 10,000 BTC
1. Seller send a draft SPA and, in some hours, Buyer fill with all details as well CIS/KYC & sign and then return the SPA to the Seller. In some hours, Seller fill & sign and send it back to the Buyer on a PDF format.
2. POF and POC will be exchanged during a video call for protection of information for both sides:
Proof of Funds (POF): Buyer provides Proof of Funds (POF) with current date to Seller for verification.
Proof of Coins (POC): Video with the special code name given by the buyer and present date.
3. Upon the acceptance of the both parties, they will set the transaction and get started according to what step 5,6,7,8,9 , 10, 11 to be in place.
4. Buyer has to submit his receiving wallet straight to the Seller thru a video call and/or private chat.
5. Seller issues the invoice for the agreed amount of BTC first tranche
6. Buyer's BO will send MT199 Pre Advice 1 day prior to the payment date to the Seller's BO notifying the bank of the upcoming payment. Buyer pays for the agreed amount of BTC via MT103 Cash Wire Transfer or via Telegraphic Transfer (TT) and provide the slip to the Seller.
7. Upon receipt of the payment to Seller´s designated bank account (in Indonesia), Seller will release within one hour the agreed amount of BTC to the Buyer´s wallet and Seller will then provide the screenshot to the Buyer as a proof that the BTC has been sent.
8. Buyer and Seller will be on a Video Call while sending bitcoins to buyer's receiving wallet after the confirmation of the Buyer's payment to designated Seller's account.
9. Buyer will have to wait on a standby until the six (6) confirmation is complete and bitcoin (BTC) is sitting in Buyer´s receiving wallet. Buyer will make it known to the Seller that he has his coins arrived in his wallet by providing the screenshot.
10. Seller pays commission to all involved parties and move to the next tranche of the SPA if there will be any.
PAYMENT SHALL BE MADE BY BANK TRANSFER VIA SWIFT MT103 CASH WIRE TRANSFER OR TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER (TT) TO THE SELLER’S NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT IN INDONESIA. DUE TO BITCOIN MARKET PRICE FLUCTUATIONS, PAYMENT SHALL BE MADE WITHIN TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOURS.
BUYER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :
DM Raymond Chai (on Linkedin)
Text Now: +1 (786) 438 2844