" Upticks in Bitcoin ATMs, transaction volume, and women in crypto all point positive for Bitcoin.
Data published today from Cointelegraph Markets and Arcane Research found that despite investor concerns over the block reward halving disincentivizing miners and possibly compromising the security of the network, demand for Bitcoin continues to rise globally.
Proof of increasing adoption is supported by the total number of functioning Bitcoin ATMs rising to 8,000, a more than 90% increase since 2019. Bitcoin ATM operator, Coinstar, also reported a 40% increase in Bitcoin ATM use since February of this year. " - Read Full Article
100K BTC SELLER - VANCOUVER
-6% Gross, -3% Net, POF, POC, KYC, B2B
Look For Buyer Mandate Only - OTCbid.com
NEW: 100K BTC @ -6% Gross, -3% Net, Bank, Vancouver - Look For Buyer
(Seller : GL SA)
A new Seller from Vancouver has 100K BTC at -6% Gross, -3% Net
Buyerside = 1.5%
Sellerside = 1.5%
1. Draft SPA from the seller. Buyer perform KYC/CIS and sign.
▪ In 24 hours Buyer return SPA to the Seller.
▪ Also in 24 hours after buyer signed Seller sign the SPA and send it back to the Buyer on a PDF format.
2. Proof of Funds (POF): POF and POC will be exchanged during a video call for protection of information for both sides:
▪ Buyer provides POF with the current date to the Seller for verification
3. Proof of Coins (POC):
▪ Video with the special code name given by the Buyer and present date.
4. Buyer submit a wallet directly to the Seller through a video call.
5. Seller issues an invoice for the agreed amount of BTC, 1st tranche.
6. Buyer’s Bank Office (BO) will call the Seller’s (BO) to notify the bank of the upcoming payment.
▪ Buyer pays the agreed amount of BTC via MT103 cash wire transfer, GPI wire transfer or via telegraphic transfer (TT) and provide the slip to the Seller
7. Once Seller confirmed the payment from Indonesian Bank.
▪ Seller release the agreed amount of BTC to the Buyer’s provided wallet in the SPA.
▪ Seller will then provide a screenshot to the Buyer as a proof of BTC has been obtained and sent.
▪ Note: Buyer and Seller have a video call while sending bitcoins to the Buyer’s receiving wallet.
8. Buyer will be on standby until the six (6) confirmation is complete and bitcoin (BTC) is sitting in Buyer’s receiving wallet.
▪ Buyer will make known to the Seller that coins has arrived by providing a screenshot.
9. Seller pays the commission to all involved parties under the contractual agreement and move to the next tranche of the SPA, if there will be any.
Discount Offer: 6% discount for a minimum purchase of 35,000 btc Minimum Tranche is 35,000 btc
Penalty Clause: In the event there is a default from the Buyer or Seller: A $1,000,000 USD penalty cause charge fee will be made to cover the lost transaction and consumed time.
BUYER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :