" Bitcoin Suisse has raised more than CHF 45 million (~$48 million) in its first-ever funding round.
The Series A was for 16.4% of total equity – 10% newly created – and completed in four months.
It was led by Roger Studer, the former investment head of Vontobel, a private bank that held approximately $215 billion in assets under management at the end of 2019. " - Read Full Article
100K BTC SELLER AVAILABLE
-6% Gross, -3% Net, Escrow
Look For Buyer Mandate Only - OTCbid.com
NEW: 100K BTC @ -6% Gross, -3% Net, Escrow - Look For Buyer
(Seller : TM PS)
A seller has 100K BTC at -6% gross, -3% net
Buyerside = 1.5 %
Sellerside = 1.5 %
First tranche = 1000 BTC
Subsequent tranches = 10000 BTC per tranche until contract exhausted
1. Buyer and Seller sign an Agreement for Agreed total BTC Contract
2. Buyer sends Fresh Dated Proof Of Funds Of The First Tranche to the Seller.
3. Seller sends proof of coins of the first tranche to the Buyer.
4. Buyer sends Funds to the Seller's Escrow Account/ Seller's Lawyer's account of the first tranche of 1 000 bitcoins
5. Upon receipt and confirmation by the Seller's lawyer, the seller will immediately sends 1 000 bitcoins to Buyer's wallet.
6. On receipt and conformation of bitcoins by buyer on his wallet, the seller's lawyer will immediately release funds to the seller less commission and also pay all intermediaries.
BUYER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :
DM Raymond Chai (on Linkedin)
Text Now: +1 (786) 438 2844