" Adding his sonorous voice to the chorus of renowned investors talking about bitcoin(BTC, -1.19%) recently, hedge fund manager Stanley Druckenmiller stated on a CNBC interview this week that he believed bitcoin could perform better than gold.
“I own many, many more times gold than I own bitcoin, but frankly if the gold bet works, the bitcoin bet will probably work better because it’s thinner and more illiquid and has a lot more beta to it.“
This is worth diving into a bit, because the statement is good news for the industry, but it is not the bullish affirmation that it initially seems.
This is not Druckenmiller saying that bitcoin has a better value proposition than gold, or that it has a harder cap or that decentralization is the way to go. " - Read Full Article
100K+ BTC BUYER IN HK AVAILABLE
-6% Gross , -3% Net, Escrow Law Firm, Hong Kong
Look For Seller Mandate Only - OTCbid.com
NEW: 100K+ BTC @ -6% gross, -3% net, B2B, Escrow, HK, London - Look For Seller
(Buyer: UC BN)
Real Buyer from HK wants to purchase 50K-100K+ BTC at -6% gross, -3% net
Buyerside = 1.5%
Sellerside = 1.5%
First tranche = 1000 BTC
Daily tranche = 3000 ВТС.
Buyer agrees to buy not less than $ 500 million USD worth of BTC
CIS, Satoshi, KYC, POF, POC
Buyer will send POF after Satoshi
After Satoshi, Buyer will order his lawyer to find BTC Escrow company in London which have Insurance for 1k BTC.
1. After signing the contract:
a) Seller must confirm the balance of the wallet:
* or send satoshi to the e-wallet of Buyer
* or transfer 1000 BTC to your new e-wallet, fixing the transfer on video;
b) Buyer must provide:
* an account statement confirming the balance of at least 80 million USD.
* Address and name of Escrow Lawyer in London
2. Seller must confirm the work with an Escrow Attorney and provide all the necessary information to prepare an Escrow contract.
3. Buyer must provide Seller with the Draft of Escrow Contract for agreement with its lawyers;
4. Seller (with the presence of Buyer) signs an Escrow Contract in London;
5. The Escrow Advocate registers the Escrow wallet and Seller transfers 3000 BTC to the wallet. The weekly volume must be at least 18,000 BTC;
6. Buyer transfers investment funds at the direction of the Escrow Advocate to the specified bank details;
7. After the payment is credited to the bank account of Seller, the Escrow Advocate transfers the BTC to Buyer and pays the commission in BTC to all commission agents.
HSBC Bank Hong Kong
CITIC Bank Hong Kong
RHD Bank Singapore
SELLER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :