" Australia is officially in its first recession in nearly 30 years, and while the traditional safe haven during economic downturns is gold, some industry experts believe bitcoin can also provide that same market safety.
One bitcoin is currently worth $14,469 (9:44am AEST), and there are only 21 million bitcoins in the entire world.
It’s been dubbed ‘digital gold’ because it can’t be created; it needs to be ‘mined’, or unlocked. So far, 18.5 million bitcoin have been mined, which leaves less than three million left to be introduced into circulation." - Read Full Article
50K BTC SELLER AVAILABLE
-5% Gross , -2% Net, Bank, Lawyer, Escrow
Look For Buyer Mandate Only - OTCbid.com
NEW: 50K BTC @ -5% gross, -2% net, Lawyer, Escrow - Look For Buyer
(Seller: BC PN)
New Seller has 50K BTC at -5% gross, -2% net
Buyerside = 1.5%
Sellerside = 1.5%
First tranche = 5000 BTC
1. Buyer and Seller shall sign the Purchase Agreement. Buyer and Seller full KYC ,POC and POF to Escrow
2. Buyer shall show proof of funds for the first tranche via an active recent bank account statement of United States Dollars in cash via screen or email. Seller shall show a screen shot to the buyer via screen or email one of his/her wallets showing available BTC for the tranche.
3. Buyer and Seller shall sign the Escrow Agreement. Seller shall forward to the Escrow Agent exact wire information and banking coordinates for the each of the parties and their respective representatives
4. Escrow Agent shall endorse the Escrow Agreement and shall circulate the completed Escrow Agreement to the Seller and Buyer.
5. Upon execution of the Purchase Agreement and the Escrow Agreement, Buyer within 48 hours shall wire to Escrow Agent the sum of Forty Five Million Dollars ($45,000,000 USD) to be applied to the purchase of the first tranche of 5000 BTC (“Initial Deposit”).
6. Escrow Agent shall inform both Buyer and Seller receipt of the Initial Deposit.
7. Seller shall initiate placement transfer of the first tranche of the BTC directly into the Buyer’s Wallet. Buyer shall provide its BTC Wallet information upon execution of the Purchase Agreement.
8. Seller shall provide evidence of said deposit of BTC after receipt of confirmation of the Buyer’s funds.
9. Thereafter, Buyer shall confirm receipt of the evidence of the deposit of coin in its Wallet.
10. Upon receipt of the Initial Deposit and Coin , Buyer and Seller direct Escrow Agent to disburse up to $________________ or ____% of the Initial Deposit to Seller.
11. Upon deposit of entire first tranche with Buyer as evidenced by Seller, Escrow Agent shall disburse the remainder of the Initial Deposit less payments for commissions and payments due to Escrow Agent. All payments shall be made via wire transfer. Escrow Agent shall disburse funds within 24 hours of the transaction being consummated and after both Seller and Buyer verify same in writing.
BUYER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :
DM Raymond Chai (on Linkedin)
Telegram @ OTCbidcom
Telegram: +1 (786) 632 8577