" When the Federal Reserve conducts stress tests to measure risk in the U.S. financial markets, it may study “extraordinary” events like a “collapse in the Bitcoin market.”
Indeed, the U.S. central bank has recognized Bitcoin as potentially being a “salient risk” to the market at-large." - CCN - Read Full Article
NEW: 500K+ BTC @ -5% Gross, -2% Net, Kingdom Trust, Signature Bank, Metropolitan Bank, UK - Look For Seller - OTCbid.com
Buyer rep is direct to CEO Buyer from a well known liquidity company in UK
Buyer is looking for 500K+ BTC @ -5% gross, -2% net, -3% commission, tranche with Kingdom Trust or Signature Bank or Metropolitan Bank.
Buyer is already KYC’d and onboarded
Transactional Procedures :
We have all the KYC details, links online
Only non negotiable term is the seller should pass KYC with Buyer.
1) After KYC, choose the Custodian account....either KT or Signature Bank or Metropolitan Bank
2) Sign agreement with buyer, seller and custodian
3) Transfer funds and coins to Custodian account.
4) Custodian do the rest as per agreement.
5) Custodian takes care of buyer and seller and make sure both are paid.
6) Buyer pays all fees
SELLER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact:
WhatsApp : +1 786 254 6589