" Hackers from across the globe have stepped up their efforts to break into a bitcoin (BTC) wallet that is thought to hold more than USD 700 million worth of crypto.
The wallet could be the seventh most valuable in the world and holds BTC 69,370 (USD 714m), per BitInfoCharts data. But its owner may be alarmed to learn that hackers have started to pass around the wallet’s address on forums, as competition hots up for the valuable bounty therein.
Alon Gal, Chief Technology Officer at cyber intelligence company Hudson Rock, told Vice magazine’s Motherboard that he had noticed the wallet, whose address is 1HQ3Go3ggs8pFnXuHVHRytPCq5fGG8Hbhx, had become a hot topic of conversation on popular hacking site RaidForums. " - Read Full Article
80K BTC SELLER AVAILABLE
-5% Gross, -3% Net, Bank, Escrow
Look For Buyer Mandate Only - OTCbid.com
NEW: 80K+ BTC @ -5% Gross, -3% Net, Bank, Escrow - Look For Buyer
(Seller : DM PS)
A seller has 80K+ BTC @ -5% gross, -3% net.
Buyerside = 1%
Sellerside = 1%
First tranche = 5000 BTC
1. Buyer and seller shall sign the purchase agreement.
2. Buyer shall show proof of funds for the first tranche via an active recent bank account statement of united states dollars in cash via screen or email. Seller shall show a screen shot of the wallet address to the buyer via live video call.
3. Buyer and seller shall sign the escrow agreement. Buyer and seller shall forward to the escrow agent exact wire information and banking coordinates for the each of the parties and their respective representatives
4. Escrow agent shall endorse the escrow agreement and shall circulate the completed escrow agreement to the seller for further delivery to the buyer.
5. Upon execution of the purchase agreement and the escrow agreement, buyer shall wire to escrow agent the sum of xxxxxx million dollars ($xxxxx,000,000 usd/euro) to be applied to the purchase of the first tranche of 5000 btc (“initial deposit”).
6. Escrow agent shall inform both buyer and seller receipt of the initial deposit.
7. Seller shall initiate placement of the first tranche of the btc directly into the buyer’s wallet. Buyer shall provide its btc wallet information upon execution of the purchase agreement.
8. Seller shall provide evidence of said deposit of btc after receipt of confirmation of the buyer’s funds.
9. Thereafter, buyer shall confirm receipt of the evidence of the deposit in its wallet.
10. Upon receipt of the initial deposit, buyer and seller direct escrow agent to disburse the initial deposit to seller.
11. Upon deposit of entire first tranche with buyer as evidenced by seller, escrow agent shall disburse the remainder of the initial deposit less payments for commissions and payments due to escrow agent. All payments shall be made via wire transfer. Escrow agent shall disburse funds within 24 hours of the transaction being consummated and after both seller and buyer verify same in writing.
BUYER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :
DM Raymond Chai (on Linkedin)
Telegram @ OTCbidcom
Telegram: +1 (786) 632 8577