" Bitcoin bulls are aiming to close the overhead CME gap in order to create a path to $18,000.
Within the last hour, the Bitcoin (BTC) price surged through the $16,200 level to secure a new 2020 high at $16,473.
The 6.62% move brings the top-ranked digital asset closer to closing a CME gap in the $16,465 to $16,570 zone and a growing number of analysts expect the price to break above the $17,200 level if the CME gap is closed.
Despite the excitement surrounding Bitcoin’s surge to a new multi-year high, Cointelegraph contributor Michaël van de Poppe pointed out that Bitcoin has rapidly ascended to new highs without establishing strong supports.
600-3500 BTC SELLER IN HK AVAILABLE
-5% Gross , -3% Net, Escrow Law Firm, Hong Kong
Look For Buyer Mandate Only - OTCbid.com
NEW: 600 BTC - 3500 BTC @ -5% Gross -3% Net, Escrow Law Firm, HK - Look For Buyer
(Seller : BS GP)
A Seller has 600 BTC - 3500 BTC @ -5% gross, -3% net.
Sellerside = 1% (closed)
Buyerside = 1%
Min of 600 BTC and max of 1,000 BTC per tranche or as agreed.
It's not compulsory that one buyer must purchase all the 3,500 BTC.
POF: Screenshot of bank statement of account or bank account.
POC: Screenshot of seller trezor wallet showing wallet address and available BTC balance.
Escrow: Hong Kong Based Escrow Law firm or US based escrow attorney.
F2F: We do not engage in f2f deals/meetings for security reasons and that is why seller is selling through escrow in order to eliminate counter party risks.
1) Sales Purchase Agreement (SPA) must be signed first and followed by POF.
2) There will be a POC from the Trezor wallet of the seller to show enough for the tranche, but not all inventory.
3) After the SPA is signed,POF and POC confirmed, then the buyer and seller will contact the escrow attorney in Hong Kong to have an escrow agreement signed, and then the buyer will send funds to the escrow.
4) Once escrow confirms the receipt of buyer's payment, the seller will immediately transfer the paid amount of BTC directly to the buyer,
5) Once the buyer confirms the receipt of the BTC, escrow will then release payment to the seller.
Seller will not entertain a buyer's escrow and the seller will not onboard with any OTC desk or lodge BTC on a platform. There is no bank to bank procedure.
Buyer side needs to prepare a paymaster genealogy as the will escrow will only pay to one paymaster on each side.
BUYER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :
DM Raymond Chai (on Linkedin)
Telegram: +1 (786) 632 8577