" New survey data shows institutional investors intend to increase their Bitcoin allocations regardless of short term dips in BTC price.
A new survey commissioned by crypto asset insurance company, Evertas, a cryptocurrency insurance firm, found that institutional investors plan to significantly increase their stakes in Bitcoin (BTC) and other digital assets in the future.
After surveying 50 institutional investors that collectively manage over $78 billion in assets in the United States and United Kingdom, a standout response was that 26% of participants believe that pension funds, insurers, family offices and sovereign wealth funds will raise their stakes in cryptocurrency “drastically”. " - Read Full Article
100K-500K+ BTC SELLER AVAILABLE
-6% Gross , -3% Net, Bank, Escrow
Look For Buyer Mandate Only - OTCbid.com
NEW: 100K-500K+ BTC @ -6% Gross, -3% Net, Bank, Escrow - Look For Buyer
(Seller : YM KS)
A seller has 100K-500K+ BTC @ -6% gross, -3% net
Buyerside = 1.5%
Sellerside = 1.5%
First tranche = 1000 to 5000 BTC
Subsequent tranches = 10000 BTC until contratc exhausted
1. Buyer and Seller shall sign the Purchase Agreement.
2. Buyer shall show proof of funds for the first tranche via an active recent bank account statement of United States Dollars in cash via screen or email. Seller shall send PROOF OF COINS to the buyer or via SATOSHI to Buyer’s wallet.
3. Upon receipt of PROOF OF COINS by the Buyer, Buyer shall wire to Escrow Agent (Escrow account detailed below) the sum of NINE MILLION DOLLARS ($9,000,000 USD) to be applied to the purchase of the first tranche of 1000 BTC (“Initial Deposit”).
4. Escrow Agent shall inform both Buyer and Seller receipt of the Initial Deposit.
5. Seller shall initiate placement of the first tranche of the BTC directly into the Buyer’s Wallet. Buyer shall provide its BTC Wallet information upon execution of the Purchase Agreement.
6. Seller shall provide evidence of said deposit of BTC after receipt of confirmation of the Buyer’s funds.
7. Thereafter, Buyer shall confirm receipt of the evidence of the deposit in its Wallet.
8. Upon receipt of the Initial Deposit, Buyer and Seller direct Escrow Agent to disburse up to $________________ or ____% of the Initial Deposit to Seller.
9. Upon deposit of entire first tranche with Buyer as evidenced by Seller, Escrow Agent shall disburse the remainder of the Initial Deposit less payments for commissions and payments due to Escrow Agent. All payments shall be made via wire transfer. Escrow Agent shall disburse funds within 24 hours of the transaction being consummated and after both Seller and Buyer verify same in writing.
BUYER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :
DM Raymond Chai (on Linkedin)
Telegram @ OTCbidcom
Telegram: +1 (786) 632 8577