Updated: Jan 6
" Hello. A late night interpretative letter from the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), the U.S.’ federal banking regulator, saying banks can act as stablecoin nodes was the juice needed to push bitcoin out of the doldrums. JPMorgan analysts see a future where 1 BTC could trade hands near $150,000, according to a new report.
In other regulatory news, the comment period for a controversial wallet rule closed, with many heavy hitters coming out against the U.S. Treasury’s proposed rules to increase exchange surveillance. More on that later, first the top stories for the day." - Read Full Article
250K BTC SELLER IN CANADA AVAILABLE
-10% Gross, -5% Net, Bank, Escrow Lawyer, Escrow Agent, Canada
Look For Buyer Mandate Only
NEW: 250K BTC @ -10% gross, -5% net, Bank, Escrow Agents, Canada - Look For Buyer
(Seller : BJ....HN)
Seller is selling 250K BTC @ -10% gross, -5% net
(Large volume BTC and discounts from BTC miners worldwide)
Buyer = 5%
Selleside = 3% (closed)
Buyerside = 2%
Test tranche = 1000 BTC
First tranche = 5000 BTC
1. The Buyer will transfer the agreed funds to the Escrow agent, Buyer escrow lawyer who will confirm by official communication to Seller's attorney, the financial capability of the Buyer to purchase the agreed quantity of BTC as per this agreement.
2. After funds confirmation by official communication, Buyer escrow lawyer will provide to Seller's attorney its escrow wallet for the transaction. XXXXX will provide the wallet address so that the BTC transfer can be verified by Seller's attorney. This is also serve as a proof of concept of the process and provide confidence to both parties for the following tranches. The seller sends a tranche of the agreed BTC to the Buyer escrow lawyer escrow wallet created on the agreed crypto currency exchange.
3. When Seller's attorney confirmed the transfer of the first tranche of BTC is present in Buyer escrow lawyer cryptocurrency wallet. The funds held in the trust account of Buyer escrow lawyer for the purchase of the BTC will be confirmed to be released to Seller's attorney escrow account.
4. After confirmation of the funds transferred by Buyer escrow lawyer to the Seller's attorney escrow account, the tranche of BTC held in Buyer escrow lawyer cryptocurrency wallet is to be transferred directly to the wallet of the Buyer.
5. When Buyer escrow lawyer cryptocurrency wallet receives confirmation of the transfer of the tranche of BTC, the funds are immediately transferred by Seller attorney to the Seller's nominated bank account.
6. This process continues until all the tranches of BTC have been successfully transferred or exhausted.
Using the private sale method to carry out the transaction guarantees that the transaction is made between the concerned parties only.
BUYER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :
DM Raymond Chai (on Linkedin)
Telegram: +1 (786) 632 8577