OTCbid - Major Tesla Investor Predicts Tech Companies Will Buy Bitcoin—What It Could Do To The Price
" Bitcoin has caught the attention of Wall Street and Silicon Valley in recent months, with MicroStrategy MSTR -2% and Square SQ -3.4% among companies that have joined high-profile investors in naming bitcoin as an inflation hedge.
The bitcoin price has soared almost 300% over the last 12 months, blasting past its 2017 highs of $20,000 in December and rocketing to over $40,000 earlier this month before falling back slightly—climbing as central banks around the world rev up their money-printing machines.
Now, Cathie Wood, the chief executive of a prominent investor in electric car-maker Tesla TSLA +0.3%, Ark Investment Management, has said she thinks more companies are going to add bitcoin to their balance sheets, speaking ahead of a hotly-anticipated virtual "bitcoin corporate strategy" summit." - Read Full Article
1K-250K BTC SELLER IN CANADA AVAILABLE
-10% Gross, -5% Net, Bank, Escrow, Lavery, Canada
Look For Buyer Mandates Only - OTCbid.com
NEW: 1K up to 250,000 BTC @ -10% gross, -5% net, Escrow, Lavery Lawyers, Montreal, Canada - Look For Buyer
(Seller : XJ...AN)
Seller is selling 1K up to 250K BTC @ -10% gross, -5% net
Buyer = 5%
Sellerside = 2.5% (closed)
Buyerside = 2.5%
1. The Buyer will transfer the agreed funds to the Escrow agent, Buyer escrow lawyer, who will confirm by official communication to Seller’s attorney The financial capability of the Buyer to purchase the agreed quantity of BTC as per this agreement.
2. After fund confirmation, Buyer escrow lawyer will provide to Seller’s attorney its escrow wallet for the transaction. XXXXXXXXXXXXX will provide the wallet address so that the BTC transfer can be verified by Seller’s attorney. This will also serve as a proof of concept of the process and provide confidence to both parties for the following tranches. The Seller sends a tranche of the agreed BTC to the Buyer escrow lawyer escrow wallet created on the agreed crypto currency exchange.
3. When Seller’s attorney confirms the transfer of the first tranches of BTC is present in Buyer escrow lawyer cryptocurrency wallet, the funds held in the trust account of Buyer escrow lawyer for the purchase of the BTC will be confirmed to be released to Seller's attorney Escrow account.
4. After confirmation of the funds transferred by Buyer escrow lawyer to the Seller’s attorney Escrow account, the tranche of BTC held in Buyer escrow lawyer cryptocurrency wallet is to be transferred directly to the wallet of the buyer.
5. When Buyer escrow lawyer cryptocurrency wallet receives confirmation of the transfer of the tranche of BTC, the funds are immediately transferred by Seller'’s attorney to the Seller’s nominated bank account.
6. This process continues until all the tranches of BTC have been successfully transferred or exhausted.
BUYER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :
DM Raymond Chai (on Linkedin)
Telegram: +1 (786) 632 8577