" Publicly traded business intelligence firm MicroStrategy purchased 21,454 bitcoin on Tuesday, effectively pouring all $250 million of its planned inflation-hedging funds into the digital currency.
Disclosing its bitcoin buy alongside an equivalent stock buyback in a Tuesday Securities and Exchange Commission filing, MicroStrategy, a Nasdaq-listed software firm worth over $1.2 billion, said the cryptocurrency provided a "reasonable hedge against inflation" in a press statement shared with CoinDesk. " - Read Full Article
150K BTC SELLER IN EUROPE
-10% Gross, -8% Net, Bank, EU
Look For Buyer Mandate Only - OTCbid.com
NEW: 150K BTC @ -10% Gross, -8% Net, Bank2Bank, EU - Look For Buyer
(Seller : VC XN)
A seller has 150K BTC at -10% gross, -8% net
Buyerside = 1 %
Sellerside = 1 % (closed)
Minimum purchase = 10000 BTC
1. Buyer and consultants sign a confidentiality and rights protection contract. The buyer sends CIS.
2. The buyer sends a corporate request letter to the attention of the seller.
3. The buyer issues ATV on behalf of the seller.
4. The parties sign the contract.
5. The Bank of the EUR provider issues SWIFT MT199 POF.
6. BTC provider sends a test micro transaction to Satoshi.
7. The Bank of the EUR provider issues SWIFT MT799 Blocked Funds or MT103/72.
8. BTC-provider transfers bitcoins in tranches from its wallet to the wallet specified by the EU provider.
9. EU provider for each tranche of bitcoins makes payment in EUR to BTC-provider by SWIFT MT103 / 202.
We do not ask the Buyer for prepayment. That is, we give the bitcoins on the implementation of a deferred payment. From the Buyer it is only required from the bank to the bank to release an informational SWIFT that he has money. The seller sends bitcoins.
BUYER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :